Featured A Big Thank You to CT Member Valentinian! & Others

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by Xodus, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Deacon Ray

Deacon Ray Artist & Historian Supporter

Bless you, my friend. I’m inspired by your post. We share similar stories.

I apologize for my brevity—I’m going after another certificate.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
    Chris B, Theodosius, Xodus and 2 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. randygeki

randygeki Coin Collector

Awesome!

Xodus likes this.
  4. ominus1

ominus1 Well-Known Member

..Warren is quite a asset to us all...

Deacon Ray and Xodus like this.
  5. Cucumbor

Cucumbor Well-Known Member

Warren is a boss, and thank you for telling us your story. Must have been very hard to do and I can only imagine the trust and confidence it means towards the CT community. Thank you for that

Q

Valentinian, Xodus and Deacon Ray like this.
  6. Kaipolehua

Kaipolehua New Member

You are brave, courageous, and truly an inspiration to all of the people with “closets full of secrets”...
    Please know that your brave post and seeing the wonderful, supporting comments here will help build confidence in others who want and need assistance in getting those “secrets” out so they can start their self healing...mahalo and a hui hou... (thank you and strive on)

Xodus likes this.
  7. Chris B

Chris B Supporter! Supporter

Thanks for sharing. I think we all have a few things in our closet. Some are just more private than others. Keep it up.

Xodus and Deacon Ray like this.
  8. Voulgaroktonou

Voulgaroktonou Well-Known Member

God bless you, Xodus! Valentinian is a dear friend of mine and I would love to meet in person many of the other wonderful people on this list. I've had a love affair with ancient coins for 60 years, but the greatest blessings they have brought me are the wonderful, lifelong friends who have come into my life through our shared interest.

Roman Collector, Xodus and buckeye73 like this.
  9. Magnus Maximus

Magnus Maximus Dulce et Decorum est....

Good on you, man!

Xodus likes this.
  10. Xodus

Xodus Well-Known Member

It has been so great to read all of the nice comments from everyone and to see how many lives @Valentinian has touched. To find this kind of camraderie online is truly like finding an oasis. Having gotten through what I had to go through has brought me to where I am in life and I am really joyful for every day. What I've learned more than anything, is that problems and struggles are okay (and completely normal), but what we do in spite of them is what matters.

11. J.T. Parker

J.T. Parker Well-Known Member

The kindness & generous nature of one or more members in this group casts
    a wondrous light on members all.
    Congrats to all here,
    J.T.

12. Kevin Mader

Kevin Mader Fellow Coin Enthusiast Supporter

Great story all around! Stay focused and looking forward!! The best is ahead!!

13. Sullykerry2

Sullykerry2 Humble Collector Willing to Learn

I came across this thread and want to offer my words of encouragement. Your journey will inspire others as well. @Valentinian certainly has heart. Well done.

14. KeviniswhoIam

KeviniswhoIam Well-Known Member

I am also glad you're well on the way to turning your life around. It's nice to have such a diverse group of people, all of us enjoying the same thing in one form or another. It gives me hope for our turbulent world.

Theodosius, Sullykerry2 and TIF like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted