7th Post Giveaway!! – 1909-S PCGS Graded Barber Quarter!!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by illini420, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Fishfly

Fishfly Junior Member

Thank you for the contest. Something so simple, yet we all watched this thread. :)

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. ryanbrooks

ryanbrooks Active Member

Congrats Cody! :thumb:

4. jnd1955

jnd1955 Junior Member

I have all ready post to the trend,. but i just had to say how awesome that one is, sure is pretty. wished i had that in my set, lol
    john

5. jnd1955

jnd1955 Junior Member

Congrates Cody

6. CamaroDMD

CamaroDMD [Insert Clever Title] Supporter

Congrats Cody! Thanks for the contest!!!

7. Captainkirk

Captainkirk 73 Buick Riviera owner

That matte proof might be my favorite Lincoln ever.

8. pjh008

pjh008 Member

Well, this is exactly why I don't go to Vegas much, congrats to you Cody you hit a royal flush! Take care, Pat

9. mikenoodle

mikenoodle The Village Idiot Supporter

congrats cody! and thanks for the contest illini!!!

10. Thanks for the contest! my favorite coin is the MS66 09 Nickel. Its a beautifully artistic coin but simplistic at the same time. Oh and i'm under 25. thanks!

11. rzage

rzage What Goes Around Comes Around .

Congrats Cody , and a very nice prize Illini , way to go .
    rzage

12. codydude815

codydude815 Wannabe coin dealer

Sorry for the delay in responding, i've been doing a bunch of wedding stuff the past few days in Texas for my dad's best friend. this is the first time i've had internet acess since friday.

Anyways...

Thanks a bunch!

13. silverstruck3

silverstruck3 Junior Member

My fav coin is the 1909 indian head cent. I have a love for indian head cents cuz i am native american. I am currently expanding my collection to include mord indian head cents. By the way awesome collection!!!
    Under 25.

14. batonfire131

batonfire131 Junior Member

"Under 14" 11 year old coin collector!( I am very proud). My favorite coin is the 1909 s VDBbecause the portrait of lincoln on the obverse shows how proud he was and you see in his eyes that he is a gentle, honest and kind man.. As you know, he freed the slaves. He knew what was right.
    On the reverse are the wheat ears. They make the coin look very official and fancy and the initials on the bottom are very easy to see. Kind of like a message to give respect to the beautiful designs the designer made. Thanks for being honest llini420 and I hope to see you around on CoinTalk.

15. illini420

illini420 1909 Collector

Sorry, although I really liked your answer, the giveaway ended a few weeks ago and the winner has already received the coin. It's just unfortunate that I can't edit the original post and title to say that.

Take care,
    Mike

16. CheWee

CheWee Junior Member

Thanks for the contest. I am a newbie and one of my first coins was $2 1/2, so I would have to say I like your 1909 $2-1/2

I am not under 20--- but a lady never tells her age. :)

17. Art

Art Numismatist?

Thanks for the terrific contest and congrats to Cody.

Draft saved Draft deleted