5000th Post Contest - Photo Exhibit

Discussion in 'Contests' started by mrbrklyn, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Mumbapuri

Mumbapuri #16443

too bad Jaceravone is the judge... he himself has an excellent set of pics in his album...wish he would participated in this :D with one of his album pics:thumb:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

do you want to judge? I'd like at least one or two more votes.

4. Mumbapuri

Mumbapuri #16443

common ruben, u got to be kiddin.. i have no idea about coins/pics grading... just a common man :).. i will enjoy from the sidelines...
    Btw, if it counts.. u always have my vote sir :)

5. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

yeah yeah. we're not grading coins, but exhibits

6. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

yes mumbapuri please join and declare me the winner :D

7. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

Spock - you are a winner. I like you, you love you because you are of value.

Ruben

8. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

already i thought the results were not announced as yet? :D

9. cherylkubucko

cherylkubucko Grandma Froggie

:loud:Ok, Enough is enough, not playing around. :eek:hya:Cheryl

10. Mumbapuri

Mumbapuri #16443

me? common spock1k, u dont require any intro... u r already crowned my lord :)

11. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

i suggest cheryl also be made a judge she will declare me a winner :D

12. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

i have decided that henceforth sir mumbapuri will be knighted to sir mumbapuri and will command a battalion of king spocks forces along with sir toad :D

13. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

Forget it. I'll get my kids. They are less childish.

Ruben

14. cherylkubucko

I think I will have me :smileThe Winner:hail:

15. Mumbapuri

Mumbapuri #16443

Common Ruben, what else can u expect from me... this is the only way i can contribute to the forum.... i dont know much about vf, xf, au50, ms rims, die cracks, morgans, rupees etc.. and then i dont have any new coins pics to share :)

and to be honest, Spock is a generous/kind ruler indeed... look... didnt he return to the land of the maharajas, snake charmers and the elephants, to guide his subjects?

HRH spock, please continue with your noble ways... i have faith... maybe 1 day i might even earn a mohur or a rupee or 2.
    Kiss

16. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

I don't find this funny. I'm in a serious spot and need two more voters to chime in. If you understand the contest you understand that grading knowledge is irrelevant.

Ruben

17. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

OK - I got one set of interesting votes from my Son. Now if I can get one last set of Votes I'll tally everything up and declare a winner.

Ruben

18. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

I don't find it funny either Mumbapuri. Why are you trashing this thread?
    Ruben did one L of a job putting this thing together and I'm sure it was no small task. My small post is not even in the running but many put a lot of time and thought into it.
    I don't know all there is to know about this but it seems to me that those that agreed to judge should do what they said they would do.
    If they don't Ruben, you have every right to award the one you feel did the best job. Wow, some of these folks posted some really cool information.

19. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

I wouldn't be too hard on him. I don't think he was hear for the bulk of the contest so he doesn't really appreciate how much work people did for my very small gold prize. But people took it very serious and the response was more than anyone could have expected. It was almost too bad we had to end the contest. The entries just kept getting better and better as time went on.

I just want to give a broad tally of lots of opinions for every exhibit so folks can glow in the appreciation that their work deserved rather than me just declaring a winner. I could declare a winner :) I've known for a while which one I liked the best. But that wouldn't be great fun.

Maybe GD would put in a vote.

Ruben

20. cherylkubucko

Thank you Ruben. Cheryl

21. CamaroDMD

CamaroDMD [Insert Clever Title] Supporter

I'm sorry you have been having such a hard time getting the voting together Ruben...I know you put a lot of effort into the contest. I'd volunteer but I feel that it is inappropriate since I have an entry...plus, I am so busy with school I don't know that I have the time to go through and actually look at each one in detail again and cast a vote. But, I certainly hope you find someone. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted