5000th Post Contest - Photo Exhibit

Discussion in 'Contests' started by mrbrklyn, Dec 3, 2008.

1. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

3 - three it is ;)

Do some art... :)

Ruben

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. AdamL

AdamL Well-Known Member

My brother should be visiting next week, and will probably have his camera. Which means you can probably be expecting another entry from me!

4. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

Great!

5. AdamL

AdamL Well-Known Member

I think it would be a good idea if you could put links to each exhibit in this thread somewhere, probably the first post. It would help anyone who wants to see all of the exhibits and would make judging easier too. Also, I have really slow internet/computer so it would also help me find my exhibit so I could review the tips that kanga gave me, lol.

6. AdamL

AdamL Well-Known Member

Actually thats probably not neccessary. I just found mine and all the other ones easily by doing a search for the word exhibit.

7. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

There is a thread with them all listed. Search Museum?

Ruben

8. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

9. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

I'm expecting one or two more entries than then I'll be closing out this contest at the end of the week. Then I hope to get the judges together on IRC to take points and votes. My entries obviously don't qualify for the contest, and I might abstain from voting myself to make things as fair as possible. I would like to give recognition to second and third place entries if I can come up with some coins worth passing out (donations welcome ;) ). Also, I think this has been a very productive project for Cointalk in the general and if others want to make ongoing contributions, I'll keep maintain the list of Museum Entries.

Reuvain

10. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

Not I. I'm just being Enterprising for a good cause!

11. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

I missed this post for much more than a week, so I guess we're even. Thanks for the kind words, and I hope we get a few more entries!

Ruben

12. randygeki

randygeki Coin Collector

I have a couple ideas I was working on, but idk if they will get done :eek:

13. cherylkubucko

cherylkubucko Grandma Froggie

I am in the middle of one, what day is the end of the contest. Cheryl

14. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

How much time do you need? As much as you need is OK with me.

Ruben

15. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

Just let me know how much time you need. It's all good.

Ruben

16. cherylkubucko

I should be done to nigh, Thanks cheryl

17. randygeki

randygeki Coin Collector

oh no, you dont need to wait on me, end when you are ending it :)
    I'm just having trouble getting good info/content/and pics. I'll still post it if I can get something done, but I know it wont be as good as the others, so really no need to wait for me, but thank you :D

edit: I'll see if I can get it done tonight too :):high5:

18. Fish

Fish Half Cent Nut

I just (I think) finished dealing with the emergency-du-jour at work now and am starting to put my exhibit together. Thankfully I already have the pictures done and edited, so all I need is the rest of the content. It shouldn't be too long.

19. snaz

snaz Registry fever

Just so you know, I'm in the middle of one too!

20. cherylkubucko

I put my last one up. Good Luck everyone, Like me, we all did awesome work on this one. Cheryl

21. Fish

Fish Half Cent Nut

Mine is up at http://www.cointalk.com/forum/t45705/

I just remembered one small clarification I wanted to add (a shout-out to a well-known collector who is a good friend) and after that I'm hitting the hay. Happy judging, I imagine it's going to be hard work.

There, edit complete. Man, that was really fun.

Draft saved Draft deleted