SOLD 500-pc world coin lot, $45 delivered (Yep! That's only 9 cents per coin.)

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by lordmarcovan, Jan 20, 2018.

1. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

Update: this lot has SOLD, but it is by no means the last of my bulk world coins. Feel free to contact me if you are interested in other offerings. I am still in the process of sorting 15-20 pounds of stuff.

---------------

500 assorted world coins. Nice cheap fun, at nine cents per coin.

Mostly common types from the mid- to late-20th century, though there are some 2000s and a few from the pre-WW2 era and early 1900s.

There might even be a couple of 1800s coins... or not. I did see a handful of late-1800s coins in the source bag - and left some in when I was doing up these lots- but don't know if any made it into this particular group of bags or not.

(Any 1800s coins found in here would likely be pretty junky culls, anyway- but hey... nine cents apiece, right?)

Unless I missed something, there is no silver in this lot.

These are "semi-unsearched". What's that mean? That means I did do a skim of the source bags and kept some of the silver and better stuff I saw, but the rest of it I threw in here, and none of this stuff has been looked up in the books or anything like that. They're probably all common types, but have not been checked for better dates or varieties. I gave this stuff only a cursory glance before I bagged it.

As a bonus, or to make up for any potential miscounts or dud coins, I also threw in a couple of attractive Barbados proofs and a few tokens which are not counted in the 500-piece total.

The 500 coins are bagged into 20 little poly bags of 25 coins each, and all of it will ship via Priority Mail. The small Flat Rate box is full to the max, and heavier than your average masonry brick.

Prefer US customers only for this deal, due to the heavy weight of the package.

20180120_035135.jpg 20180120_035944.jpg 20180120_040005.jpg

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    Theodosius likes this.