4 new coins recieved today, check out!!

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by Mukremin, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Well being in the Netherlands I am not sure how much access you have to them. They are all over here, and a good 80 % of them I pulled out of circulation! Luckily for me one of my best friends lives in Canada and he just outright gave me a whole box full of them. That's how I got most of my collection! Sure, not a lot of them are in the greatest shape, but I don't mind, I am just happy to have them.

When I do buy stuff I limit myself to buying only stuff that I won't find in circulation- silver or designs no longer in use. I personally like to look for coins that are circulated but still show most of their design and details, and still retain their original mint color..not a fan of toning here. But I always say that you should collect what you like! :)

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Mukremin

Mukremin Junior Member

hmm that is right, you know that there are only 5-6 people in the Netherlands that have ottoman collection, i am one of them and i am the most junior one. You can buy lots of British and French coins here, never saw any Americas coins. I sometimes buy bags of coins (each bag around 50 coins). I really found some nice coins in there, like you said that have most detail still on it. I am just buying whatever i can now, i stopped collecting ottoman coins now. It is getting to expensive for me now, i dont work at the moment. I have to take it easy:p

Draft saved Draft deleted