?

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by teachmind, Aug 25, 2015.

1. robec

robec Junior Member

Yep, fingerprints or palm prints.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. teachmind

teachmind Active Member

I am sorry to say that i do not agree. Plase read the post. I have a 2015 cent with an older coin actually it lines up with any of the coins i found. Please follow the steps i have given in this post. Just remember that the first A in the word america is the pin point to where the begining of all coins that are not gold in color. As for the silver colored coins are being used to hide the things that i am claiming at the begining of the post i think thats why the quarter is to cover up what the others cant. I still have not finished the puzzle i have posted i really havent tried it but if you can go on ahead. Like i said i have almost completed to get proof of all my claimings. Bit something has caught my intrest in these coins that might be worth some value which i need, generations of being poor but i want to change the world and gain for my love ones and the ones i love which is all of you all living. You guys it will become much more simple to live life i promise:) i have created a lot of things but i want to be know for something that is not worth anything and will help those i need, to stop the pain oh mental ill-ness. Because life is so simple we just make it hard. Which causes stress on the mind and there for brings sickness. That is only a small part of the equation_-999999999999999#&.......and what will help me along the way is the equation to predict the future. Sorry for the misspelled words and numbers...now how crazy do you see that hahahaha.. no i am not a joke or be kidding you. The cent is getting to the point where you wont see it no more unless someone can figure out to bring it to the same color of others. The layout of the cent is being designed so in the process of an error can be covered up thats why you think you see double or maybe you do....lol

4. teachmind

teachmind Active Member

A perfect coin can be made agian if someone can uderstand what i am talking about when i say what is behind the die when on the press

5. d.t.menace

d.t.menace Member

We don't want perfect coins.
    No more arguing over grades. No more errors or varieties. Where's the fun in that?

6. phankins11

phankins11 Well-Known Member

silentnviolent likes this.
  7. gronnh20

gronnh20 Well-Known Member

The press is not going to cause the marks you are referring to.

8. Hommer

Hommer Curator of Semi Precious Coinage

What is behind the die is a machine, behind the machine a human. As hard as we as humans try to make things that are perfect, they never are, and if they were, they would be boring and uncollectable.

9. teachmind

teachmind Active Member

Hey i am testing my equation. I am telling you what is going to happen. Is there anyone that studies these equations let me know if you want to see it. Ill post it here."lets see how long it will take". The one cent will change color or be gone. Its whatever you want. You guys should choose the perfect cent or for it gone. Which you are right there wont be to many errors but those that will exsist will be rare and valueable.
    Let me put up some pictures of where some new errors will start appearing in the time coming give me a few mins or hours....sorry for any misspelled words.

10. teachmind

teachmind Active Member

Forget it i see its not going to happen with you guys not understanding or i am not saying it correctly.
    By the way dose anyone know the history of how errors began or who started this sort of collecting or who wrote these learnings of errors.

11. Daniel Jones

Daniel Jones Well-Known Member

Teachmind, you are a nobleman! I think you should take some of those cents to an error expert. I also think you have some great virtue amidst the tempest within your mind.

12. jookey2003

jookey2003 Active Member

Teachmind, I've had no luck giving this away. You can have it if you'd like ? Free! [​IMG]? Free!

13. teachmind

teachmind Active Member

thank you all you know I will show proof of these findings, but no one will like what I am saying. no matter what it needs to be done. I just hope I am crazy and mentally ill. because it wont be good for some. SORRY.......I guess the creators did not include the science part of these errors. for what I can see and try to tell you (which I am probably saying all wrong) there will be an explanation for all questions that is asked about for all coins. Combining the machine and science.
    Even though I have not study science I can understand the basics and only some terms you use for that subject. I will try my best now is the time to really use my brain which is what we all have mind-power. you just need to know how to get in to so you can start it.

To do that look in the mirror in to your eyes, without moving your eyes start to move any type of muscle that is visible through the mirror which is a reflection of yourself keep doing that until you see your mind staring right back at you. it should be almost in an instant but people that have tried it taken them up to no more than a minute. it might scare you, but it shouldn't its only you. try not to look away and see who you are and realize all that matters is what's on the inside that counts in the world and not with the people.
    Remember never move your eyes I mean just stay staring at the pupil of your eye and you will see.
    Let me know if you tried it. but add a picture of a coin, because this is about errors on coins. love you all and thanks COINTALK...... hope you don't mind let me know if I am doing something that is wrong and I will stop also respect.

14. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

Are you ever going to show us what you are talking about?

tomfiggy likes this.
  15. jookey2003

jookey2003 Active Member

Forget staring into the mirror, Stare into Your Camera and give us your best Selfie. It will help decipher the equation help with translation, or do the locomotion,

tomfiggy and Daniel Jones like this.
  16. Hommer

Hommer Curator of Semi Precious Coinage

17. David Setree Rare Coins

David Setree Rare Coins Well-Known Member

You have to give the man credit for trying even if his command of English leaves something to be desired. If I can't describe where in the minting process and how it occurred, I don't call a coin an "error" no matter how dramatic it looks.

tomfiggy and Daniel Jones like this.
  18. teachmind

teachmind Active Member

Lets begin you dont need to comment i will try to get you to understand all this when i am done.

19. teachmind

teachmind Active Member

The line inside the cent that look kind of a lot of stars in a row some are overlaping
    20150902_010951-1.jpg
    Are caused by these markings coming of the press
    20150831_224542.jpg
    I think thats why the dime and the other coins have these kind of edges
    20150831_224548.jpg
    It covers up the stars and the edges are so when they start to appear on these coins with these type of edges the stars will blend in with the points.

For other coins....
    20150831_224610.jpg
    There are no stars leaving them with smooth edges.....

O K, now comes the fun part for you guys and if you get it right you will be suprised(sorry for misspelled words).
    Get a susan b anthony, half dollar,quarter dollar, nickel, dime and a cent. Put all coins together in to one image(merge) observe or reverse side maybe mix observe and reverse side. I still havent figured it out maybe you guys can. Here is mine....
    Let me get it. Sorry

20. teachmind

teachmind Active Member

I could not find it but here is one of the first ones I did its mixed match reverse and observe stack complete1.jpg

21. teachmind

teachmind Active Member

this one sucks to dark oh yeah darken or brighten each one of the coins to get them all to be the same shade or just try anything the point is to cover up as much as you can on the cent....and I think they all have to line up with any part of the edge of the cent

Draft saved Draft deleted