?

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by teachmind, Aug 25, 2015.

1. teachmind

teachmind Active Member

Thats what i say also hummm....

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. teachmind

teachmind Active Member

Desertgem, nice amythis is that a machine used for proofs or all coins. Cause i have seen an entire completely press.

4. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Yes, there are many models of mint presses, past and present. I believe D. Carr expressed that this machine was used by the mint in the 1990s, and used by himself for production of his tokens/coins. The Url has quite a bit of the history of that press and his rebuilding experiences. The crystal is an Iolite though.

paddyman98 likes this.
  5. teachmind

teachmind Active Member

Thank you very much for the information i could'ent find anything like that kind of information. I will study it, thank you! Cointalk is great!

6. teachmind

teachmind Active Member

How did those feeding fingers get cliped? Omg 400 tons of pressure and at those speeds. it has to have some affects of something somewhere, but where?

7. teachmind

teachmind Active Member

What i got to say some of you might not like because its coming from me. Everyone are good people even the ones that try to make fun of me and i fo mean try, also the experts that i do respect even as they look down on me like i am no one but that is how you want to be. then go on and stay that way but if you do not accept others for trying then you will not accept new things, as you should because things wont stay the same forever. Just because thinking the limit has been reached on older coins. Answer me this have you found all possible errors in these older coins for errors? I say there are a lot more.

How many coins with the same claim do you have to have to claim a new error? I have two different errors! Let me know please so i can post them.

8. teachmind

teachmind Active Member

Hey it seems to me that all you collectors of errors are keeping this hobby alive, you guys buy these of low value errors, while the big time rich coin collectors(not trying to offend any of any collector) dont seem to want to pay a high value for. The ones that enjoy this hobby as I, buy and will continue to buy them are making them worth of any value as they attract are attention and that the they be rare. Same goes for the collectors that will pay big bucks for a coin. For anyone to make any money and live off these error or just collecting them, wouldent you want to own one that they want. Let me see if i can explain what i mean (this is getting hardder for me cause it feels in this post i cant get it o uh t of myself to say what i trying to say SORRY GUYS) i will try agian later:(

9. teachmind

teachmind Active Member

My heart is beating fast im so excited i have some coins to back up my findings!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!! I had to mention it i just coulent wait...oh my heart....ok give me till tonight. I better calm down wow. BRB

10. teachmind

teachmind Active Member

20150829_060908-1.jpg Dose this intrest anyone besides the members here at this great place cointalk. We are going to display why all coins exsist besides for money. Hint to cover up mistakes or as we know them as ERRORS! After this guys, everyone is going to want errors and become more popular than ever...HAHAHA....hows that you guys you get what i am doing now...$$$$. Just wait and see the future now....

Thank you cointalk traffic is going to increase. This will be for putting up with me.

P.S. no experts needed jk lol:)

11. teachmind

teachmind Active Member

12. bdunnse

bdunnse Who dat?

13. teachmind

teachmind Active Member

Umm are you talking to me? If so i dont think i am, am i if so sorry. Good day friend!

14. teachmind

teachmind Active Member

You all guys know none of this is planned, when i post something it is the first time i hear or see of it. So if you can help figure some of this stuff out please post....just kidding. Its my mind its going so fast i cant even keep up with.

Have you ever seen these lines before 1440859430225.jpg and no they are not finger prints. Let me show you...
    1440859614067.jpg Do you see how they fade in to dots...now try seeing if you can find two pennies with these lines. It dose not have to be covering the entire cent just find some that have these lines on the reverse side then in the word america hold one cent in on hand then the other cent in the other hand then line up the first A in america where and have it where you cant see the bottom cent but line the A's up then slowly come down where you start to see the A on the bottom cent then continue away at this time you should be having your hand on top comeing towards your chest and the lines should line up.... 1440860380952.jpg

15. teachmind

teachmind Active Member

I wonder whats next!!!

16. teachmind

teachmind Active Member

This is getting boring. Oh well i guess no one is coming. Ill just do your errors its fun!​

17. Hommer

Hommer Curator of Semi Precious Coinage

I'm so happy for you, bless your heart.

silentnviolent and phankins11 like this.
  18. teachmind

teachmind Active Member

What dose that mean please explain

19. phankins11

phankins11 Well-Known Member

Those are finger prints on your lincoln cents...I'm a poet and don't even know it :D

silentnviolent and Daniel Jones like this.
  20. teachmind

teachmind Active Member

21. teachmind

teachmind Active Member

they are not fingers prints read the post.

Draft saved Draft deleted