?

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by teachmind, Aug 25, 2015.

1. AWORDCREATED

AWORDCREATED Hardly Noticeable

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. SPP Ottawa

SPP Ottawa Numismatist

Wow... 11 pages in, and as an error collector, I still cannot figure what on earth the error(s) is/are....

:banghead:

jookey2003 likes this.
  4. pennsteve

pennsteve Well-Known Member

I'm beginning to suspect what someone else has already suggested. He is just trolling. His replies are all "I will show you in time" but that time never comes. "I will explain all in time," but again, the time never comes. Then he comes back with "I can't explain... I can't show... I can't tell....but I will in time." It wouldn't surprise me if he and his buddies are part of another forum somewhere laughing at all of this. I could be wrong, but after 11 pages of vague and/or confusing questions and replies, I could also be right.

silentnviolent and Numismat like this.
  5. AWORDCREATED

AWORDCREATED Hardly Noticeable

6. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

I looked back through this thread to find where you got the quote from Jim @desertgem but I couldn't find it anywhere. Maybe I overlooked it. I don't know, but I believe Jim made a mistake in his explanation. The master die is not used to produce the working die. The master die is used to make the working hub, and the working hub is used to make the working die.

Is it possible that you altered Jim's explanation while copying it from some other thread because I don't think he would make such a mistake.

Chris

7. cpm9ball

I'm beginning to think you are right. I just got a private message from him yesterday, and it has been 24 hours since I responded. His "hit and run tactics" will soon become tiresome for everyone.

Chris

paddyman98 likes this.
  8. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

He has been messing with folks here from the start. He won't answer direct questions. He acts like he can't speak English in some post but speaks perfect English in others. Maybe the guy is on meds but I'm thinking he has a bone to pick with folks here and pulled this sick joke.

9. SuperDave

SuperDave Free the Cartwheels!

Don't take it personally; this isn't the only forum he's had these problems at. I don't believe him a troll, I believe him a 12-year-old with incomplete command of the language.

10. cpm9ball

His personal information indicates that he is 34. I've been thinking that maybe he has some medical disorder, but now I'm thinking otherwise. In any event, he will get no more help from me.

Chris

11. teachmind

teachmind Active Member

No matter what I try, I still see markings of multiple types of coins on any single coin of any denomination. you guys really don't see it? um...I am not joking and I know I am not crazy...there just has to be someone that see it, I am not even looking that hard or deep into the coin. What is hard for me to capture in a photo are these claims because they are all on a single coin of multiple different denominations. For instance say, you have a quarter and your looking on the reverse side nothing is showing besides what is suppose to like the words the eagle and so on. There is a reason for all what you see on any denomination. Ill get back to that in a minute, for what I was saying about the reverse side of a quarter. How can I say it? can you understand when I say "all in one"? Therefore its difficult to see because of there layout of each design, they cover up a lot of it. Pretty smart I think, but not perfect. Just see for yourself, take a photo of the newest shiniest coin you have in different angles and compare it to an older as shiny as possible. just compare the two, tell me which one shows what I call matrix effect as like the movie. Please let me know. I am not joking about any of this, also I am sane(not crazy).

12. pennsteve

pennsteve Well-Known Member

You're also speaking pretty good English this time, unlike your other posts.

13. teachmind

teachmind Active Member

sorry for that. i do not lie i am who i am. look guys, i want to just quit and get away from this. but when i do, no matter how hard i try to forget about it i cant. i even ask and tell myself(in my mind not out loud) "why? for what? i do not know why and i have no reason for doing this and i am not making any of this up. just forget about the waves, vibrations and the press. please just focus the markings on the coins they will line up with a design from another coin. i ask to look for a line or some kind of mark thats not part of the layout or design then please try to find a coin of a different denomination, by doing an overlay over the coin you found a marking on. try the reverse side of any coin(exclude the nickel and the cent, i just seem to notice the nickel might be upside down from the cent i think. they are the two lowest denomination and have smooth edges, finding you have to produce more of them to equal a dollar therefore thinking they use one machine for the cent and the nickel. another machine for others, just a guess). so i ask of you to please try not for me but for all of you collecters, thank you.

if you have any kind of questions to try to understand any of this please ask me. i am not crazy. lol

oh yeah i forgot to mention they are all center to one another, just like the dumb pyramid i posted of the coins(dang that was dumb of me but it is part of my research and i shouldent have posted any of, what i call confusion. i was just texting out loud).

14. jookey2003

jookey2003 Active Member

The process is not a mystery though. It should first be researched.

15. teachmind

teachmind Active Member

see if you can line these up, then line up a homestead dd with kisatchie. i just made a lens to capture better up close images and dont have time right now. i just wanted to show you guys
    20150916_091600-1.jpg 20150916_091607-1.jpg

16. robec

robec Junior Member

17. Jwt708

Jwt708 Well-Known Member

I don't see it.

18. robec

robec Junior Member

I have no idea what we're even suppose to see. Is the pump handle suppose to turn into an eagle's talon?

micbraun likes this.
  19. Jwt708

Jwt708 Well-Known Member

Your mood is psychedelic...you tell me!

Seriously though I have no idea what this thread is about.

Why do all the strangest threads come from the Error sub-forum? Is it a coincidence?

20. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

Error coins create a state of confusion and cause disorientation!

21. bdunnse

bdunnse Who dat?

Or, error coins attract the confused and disoriented (and, might I add, disillusioned).

paddyman98 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted