25th eagle set order status ?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by x115, Oct 31, 2011.

1. kydedhed

kydedhed Member

order number:3863xxxx
    still says i unit backordered expected to ship 11/22/11

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. dreamer94

dreamer94 Coin Collector

Are you sure that isn't 38363xxx?
    3863xxxx would be about 300,000 after the earliest 25th anniversary order numbers.

4. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

If it's coming "next day air" there will be. Like I stated above Rick, those packages have to be delivered by 10:30.

5. PezDspncr

PezDspncr Newly Obsessed

yep...overnight gets top priority. I've had UPS show up twice in one day before. Once for an overnight and once for a ground that happened to arrive on the same day :)

6. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

Didn't know that. Thanks. I hope it's next day air, I'll get to see it tomorrow. If not, I wait until Monday.

7. kydedhed

kydedhed Member

38369xxxhad my numbers wrong. timestamp was 4:17

8. airraid1999

airraid1999 Member

wonder what last safe # is?

9. x115

x115 Collector

mine shipped with tracking #. tracking # not showing any thing yet. move baby move !

10. x115

x115 Collector

i'm thinking the tracking # is just the shipping label info. I wonder when they will actually ship? or be picked up ?

11. GregBnCoins

GregBnCoins Member

I've been watching mine real close and generally I'm about 3hrs behind you! Theres talk of next day delivery, is this true?

12. x115

x115 Collector

we should all have been upgraded to overnight shipping. but it depends when they actually ship. i think they are just printing labels right now. but hopefully soon. once they are scanned it should arrive the next day.

13. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

I just looked up my tracking info and find that is definitely overnight air. If it gets picked up tonight, and it in fact has to be delivered by 10:30 AM, then I'll be quite happy.

14. coinperson

coinperson Member

My number is 38394xxx time stamped 06:24 PM

This makes me very worried.....!

15. Vess1

Vess1 CT SP VIP

If you check out their shipping terms it states that any order over $300 or any order containing gold or platinum purchases are automatically upgraded to next day shipping. Even if you select the cheap shipping option at check out.

16. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

I just got a tracking number!

17. airraid1999

airraid1999 Member

well hopefully they are still filling orders tomorrow and next day i hope to get at least 1 set if anyone decides to sell and i don't get a set i would be very intrested right now still in running:yes:

18. bigjpst

bigjpst Well-Known Member

Mine is still "in stock and reserved" 3832 order at 12:14est. But it's going to a P.O. box so it should be USPS priority.

19. dave92029

dave92029 Member

Mine are also still in stock and reserved 3832 XXXX order at 9:19:25 PDT

Just received tracking info that my order shipped on 11/9/11

20. x115

x115 Collector

Scheduled Delivery:Wednesday, 11/09/2011, by 12:00 P.M

21. mill rat41

mill rat41 Member

UPS showed up today. Coins look like they had a bit of a rough ride. Of my 4 sets (20 coins) all but one coin was knocked out of it's spot in the display rack. A few bent corners on the boxes too. On the bright side, the coins all look really nice - except the bullion pieces have a few contact marks. Now, what to do with a few sets?

Draft saved Draft deleted