25th eagle set order status ?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by x115, Oct 31, 2011.

1. saltysam-1

saltysam-1 Junior Member

What always amazes me is why someone would pay the high end for releases. Do that many people have so much money that they will gladly overpay by over ten times the mint price for this set? People always pay unbelievable prices for new releases. It just happend with the 5 oz. release of the bullion series. It happens with many of the newly released commemoratives. Someone will pay such a top price, that they will never get their money back from it. Don't they see that coming? Like coinperson, I received my Dear John letter but it was several weeks ago. If buyers would just logically think a bit, these coins wouldn't be flipped at rediculous prices and collectors could still afford them in the secondary market. I don't mind someone making 50% or even 100% on their investment, but 500%? How uneducated are these buyers? They are the ones who should take the blame.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. btbglb52

btbglb52 New Member

I am really sorry to hear that news coinperson. I was really pulling to for you an honestly believed you would get your set. This was a tortuous ordeal; I'm very sorry it did not end positively for you.

4. coinperson

coinperson Member

Thanks for the sentiments, btbglb52. As I said before, it is what it is. I wonder if others are still waiting.

5. Flying Dog

Flying Dog New Member

Sorry to hear about the bad news. I ditto what everyone else was saying. Was really pulling for you.

6. coinperson

coinperson Member

Thanks flying Dog but you know, its all good! At least the waiting is over. I hope the others fair better than I do! Its the waiting that can drive you crazy!

7. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

itS an overrated set my friend sold all of his

8. coinperson

coinperson Member

:hail:MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!:hail:

9. Printer123

Printer123 New Member

Thanks. My order 383931** is still in process, backordered to 1/4/12.

10. airraid1999

airraid1999 Member

you have a great holiday as well :thumb:

11. btbglb52

btbglb52 New Member

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS coinperson and a PROSPEROUS NEWYEAR! :hail:

Draft saved Draft deleted