25th eagle set order status ?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by x115, Oct 31, 2011.

1. airraid1999

airraid1999 Member

hope all you guys get the sets you ordered don't give up i didn't until there is a cancel its possible :smile

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. airraid1999

airraid1999 Member

until:dead-horse: i see coins delivered i wont believe anything in this fiasco :eek:

4. coinperson

coinperson Member

Order in process expected to ship 12/07/11...38394xxx waiting....

5. saltysam-1

saltysam-1 Junior Member

Recieved my cancellation notice, Order# 38398xxx. Was in process but never shipped. Expected shipping was 12/05/11

6. coinperson

coinperson Member

Sorry to hear that! Did you receive it this morning??

7. saltysam-1

saltysam-1 Junior Member

The notice was posted on my link when I went to check on my order number. I hadn't looked for sometime (2 days?) so I'm not sure when they posted it.

8. coinperson

coinperson Member

Good luck on the contest saltysam!

9. LMSC86

LMSC86 New Member

2 sets 38382xxx shipped 11/25/11 :hail:

10. SirCharlie

SirCharlie Chuck

I wonder what the cutoff number is? Does anybody know what the highest order number is that is shipping?

Or what number the cancellation numbers started at?

11. SILVER E C-C

SILVER E C-C Junior Member

My order at 5:22pm, number 38381xxx ~ shipped 11/25 ! :yes::welcome: It's about time lol.

12. lillyboots

lillyboots Member

I know that this morning on two other blogs , they were several that said they started getting cancel notices for 38385 and everyone that replied with 38386 had gotten one today. Mintnewsblog reported today that almost all the sets have shipped , with just very few remaining?

13. Cochisz

Cochisz Chief coin collector

I'm at 38388xxx still inprocess The way things are looking I'm not holdingout much hope.....

14. Buck

Buck Member

I have 38390xxx still in process. No cancellation today. I can only hope that there were glitches with the earlier orders.

15. SirCharlie

SirCharlie Chuck

A friend of mine has a 38386 number, and was wondering how it was looking.
    It sounds like that may be where it quits. Darnit
    Thanks

16. Buck

Buck Member

Maybe it's wishful thinking and I'm sticking my neck out, but I'm predicting there will be a number of orders switched to in stock on Monday. The only people I've read that got cancel notices below my number of 68690xxx were those with multiple orders and it sounds like some glitches by the mint. I haven't read of anyone ahead of me who had one order only that had it canceled for being sold out. I'm sure I've missed a few posts though and a few forums. I have read of some with order numbers in the 68693000 range that were canceled but none earlier. Please respond if you have any other info than this.

17. Cochisz

Cochisz Chief coin collector

I agree with you Buck, I have not seen very much movement on other sites. I amgoing to stay positive And hope for good news the middle of next week.

18. airraid1999

airraid1999 Member

will go 1 more week

19. Buck

Buck Member

Thanks Airraid. All of us waiting need the support to keep hanging in there.

20. btbglb52

btbglb52 New Member

38392xxx...Still in process, backordered, Expected to ship on 12/10/2011. Fingers still crossed, good for those of you that got ship notices.

21. coinperson

coinperson Member

Do you mean 38383000?

Draft saved Draft deleted