2021 Secret Santa Sign Up

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Seattlite86, Oct 31, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Seattlite86

Seattlite86 Outspoken Member

And we are getting closer!!
    E9DBEF42-5233-494D-865A-57F448A5B01F.jpeg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. H8_modern

H8_modern Attracted to small round-ish art

Same but last week. Luckily our secret sorter is on the ball and confirmed receipt.

On to happier news. I sent out 2 but didn’t realize I’d be receiving 2 until given the heads up by our resident cat juggler. ( He said herding cats but that’s just silly)

So here is gift #2 and as you can see, my dog just can’t wait to see what it is.

upload_2021-12-17_18-57-56.jpeg

4. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

All good. I just fear the attack of the porch pirate. Make them walk the plank matey. :)

5. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

6. bruthajoe

bruthajoe Still Recovering

I am seriously humbled by the consideration of my secret Santa. I am ashamed of my presentation after seeing everyone's posts. I did not think this would be so customary. I'm sorry. I just thought it was a simple gesture. I don't deserve this thoughtfulness. IMG_20211217_203312.jpg

7. spirityoda

spirityoda Coin Junky

Got my Secret Santa gift today in the mail.....

263112286_1106356530133974_8716793795076287907_n.jpg

8. Joshua Lemons

Joshua Lemons Well-Known Member Supporter

You're fine. I don't even wrap my SS gifts because my wrapping skills are non-existent. I know your recipient will be thoroughly pleased with any gift you've sent. My first year I was nervous about what I sent, but was relieved to see my gift displayed here on Cointalk and the recipient liked it! I sent no card, message or anything, just a package of coins and they were grateful.

9. Seattlite86

Fellow Santas,

It’s getting closer to Christmas!

Please keep me updated as you mail out packages, or if you want to know whether your recipient has received theirs.

There are inevitably delays this time of year, so please be patient and message me directly, if you haven’t seen your recipient post that they got their gift, or photos of their gift come Christmas.

I ask everyone to message me privately any concerns, so I can address them for you, and we can keep this thread full of cheer.

For those of you who already got your gifts, hold strong!

And as always, I’m not telling you who your Secret Santa is! :p

Brandon
    2021 Head Santa Sorter

10. Eric the Red

Eric the Red Well-Known Member

You too can now celebrate Festivus for only $11.66. That's for the Festivus kit.
    But wait there's more!
    Act now and you will receive 2 Festivus kits for the price of 1, with added shipping:)

Screenshot_20211218-114223_Amazon Shopping.jpg

masterswimmer, Kurisu and Seattlite86 like this.
  11. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Apologies for no pictures, but I believe that will be better served for Christmas day. The outer skin of a shipping conveyance is most ordinary and un-fascinating. :)

My SS package has arrived. I hope the sender wasn't too worried about things, as the delivery scan was omitted, and it would be very easy for 'my Santa'' to think that the shipment had gone 'south'.

My postal person has a habit of taking off on Fridays, and when that happens, they shift his route to another poor soul who has to conduct 'double duty'. Lord knows when the package hit the mail box, but suffice to say, I discovered it in my mailbox at 5:30 AM this morning. What led me to believe that I would discover it was the tracking info.........

Thanks Secret Santa. Can't hardly wait to tear into the packaging.........:)

12. bruthajoe

Thank you. I hope so.

13. bruthajoe

Oh no. That sounds like mine. I was cheap on the spirit. I'm sorry.

14. Seattlite86

Hey Folks,

Great news, I helped my in-laws complete their hardwood flooring this weekend. The bad news, is I got a little behind with my sorting, and I’m missing a couple of folks who have sent and received their gift already. I’ve been digging through my messages, but I have so many, it spills onto 4 pages of conversation. If you could kindly send me a note letting me know you got your gift, or that you shipped your gift out, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!
    2D0E499F-C82C-4D7D-8F21-79A39DF56CB6.jpeg 2BC53435-807D-486F-88C7-4287A2DAAA49.jpeg

15. green18

Did the beagle help? devil.gif

Eric the Red and Seattlite86 like this.
  16. green18

You're a better man than I, Gunga Din........

17. bradgator2

bradgator2 Well-Known Member

Santa paid a rare Sunday visit.

29F7B75F-3BB0-4B8C-A8E3-3096F9A45220.jpeg

We have to leave home a couple of days before Christmas, so this will definitely be opened a little early.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2021
  18. Chris B

Chris B Supporter! Supporter

Mine arrived today and went under the tree.

SS 2021.jpg

19. dchjr

dchjr Well-Known Member

Yea! Santa delivered packages twice today. They can wait next to my grandson’s train. 922D2E7D-22E1-43DA-9406-D101CA6F7881.jpeg

20. bradgator2

bradgator2 Well-Known Member

Tomorrow will be our Christmas at our house since we’ll be traveling afterwards. We get to open one present tonight and my kids wanted me to open my secret Secret Santa.

So I present to the group the first reveal:
    20909944-591C-4727-BBBF-6BDAF1A193C4.jpeg

Truly stunned. Santa is very kind and words cannot express how grateful I am. What an amazing gift. Thank you.

21. wiggam007

wiggam007 Cut-Rate Parasite

Package received, but it says it is from Department 25... pretty sure that is the coal dept. :arghh::arghh::arghh:

Draft saved Draft deleted