2021 Morgan's beginning to ship

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by dosequis4me, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Mac McDonald

Mac McDonald Well-Known Member

The O and CC coins are not minted at New Orleans or Carson City, as those mints are no longer in operation so far as circulated or commem coinage is concerned...so they are being minted at the Phil mint but marked as 'O' and 'CC' in a special privy...or privileged...circle/configuation to commemorate the Morgans that were minted at those mints from 1879-1904.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Gam3rBlake

Gam3rBlake Well-Known Member

Lucky! I guess that is proof that they aren’t shipping based on who ordered first because they went on sale at 9:00 AM PST and I placed my order at 9:01 AM and received my order confirmation at 9:02 AM PST so there is no doubt I placed one of the first orders and mine hasn’t shipped yet.

Sounds like they might be shipping out the coins of people who purchased 1 first before moving on to ship out to people who ordered several coins.

4. Gam3rBlake

My CC and O Morgans have just changed from “BACKORDER” to “PROCESSING”.

Looks like everything is being ready to ship in the near future.

5. Sting 60

Sting 60 Well-Known Member

My Ds are shipped today.

Gam3rBlake likes this.
  6. Gam3rBlake

Can anyone explain this to me? o_O

48C8DAF8-18A6-4BEA-A27A-8FACB33A1A02.jpeg

I just got a $259.95 charge on my credit card but the only charge that hasn’t processed yet was $514.95.

I ordered 3 Morgans & 3 Peace Dollars.

3 + 3 = 6
    6 x $85 = $510
    $510 + $4.95 (shipping) = $514.95
    Not $259.95

So why did they charge me $259.95 instead of $514.95? o_O

Are they just charging for the Morgan and charging for the Peace Dollar later?

3x $85 does indeed = $255 + $4.95 (shipping) would be exactly the $259.95 it’s showing and that I got charged.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
  7. UncleScroge

UncleScroge Well-Known Member

8. UncleScroge

They did something like that with one of my orders too. They charged half the order one day and then charged the other half of the order the next day. I'm pretty sure it's because there were two different coins being processed at two different times on the same order.

Gam3rBlake likes this.
  9. Jim Dale

Jim Dale Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info on the word "Privy".

UncleScroge likes this.
  10. UncleScroge

They did something like that with one of my orders too. They charged half the order one day and then charged the other half of the order the next day. I'm pretty sure it's because there were two different coins being processed at two different times on the same order.

Gam3rBlake likes this.
  11. UncleScroge

I ordered both the Morgan CC and the Morgan O on the same order, Last night I received this email stating the CCs have been shipped, but not the Os.
    Morgan CC Shipped.jpg

12. Gam3rBlake

Hmm I’m surprised your O’s didn’t ship too. Maybe because with yours they are separate orders? Mine show both have been shipped.

5A549941-8750-4015-9B13-4239899A9929.jpeg

13. Jim Dale

Jim Dale Well-Known Member

My "D" says it is shipping, but the USPS says the documents have been submitted and they are waiting for the item.

Draft saved Draft deleted