2021 Morgan's beginning to ship

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by dosequis4me, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Casman

Casman Well-Known Member

Nice to finally see some action 368CEFA7-F09C-4FE3-92B7-39CE812D4C9B.jpeg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Gam3rBlake

Gam3rBlake Well-Known Member

Congrats on getting 10x of the CCs!

Just curious why did you place seperate orders for each coin when you could’ve placed both orders as one order?

I was stupid and only bought 1x of the most valuable ones and ended up buying multiples of the cheap ones. :/

4. COOPER12

COOPER12 Well-Known Member

Both my D , S ,O and CC say processing

5. Gam3rBlake

Yup that sounds like what we are all seeing, everything except the P & Peace.

COOPER12 likes this.
  6. Casman

Casman Well-Known Member

Because they’d all ship in one box and I’ve not decided yet the plan forward.

7. Gam3rBlake

Ah dang! I wish I had known that :/

That was smart. I guess I’ll get all mine in one box :(

8. dosequis4me

dosequis4me Member

I see one oder has shipped. Did they ship UPS or post office? Or some other carrier? Thanks.

9. Casman

Casman Well-Known Member

No, that was a gold set that shipped.

10. mikenoodle

mikenoodle The Village Idiot Supporter

what makes you think that they'll ship these together?

11. UncleScroge

UncleScroge Well-Known Member

I believe each order will ship separately. I don't believe they're smart enough to combine orders to same address to save shipping costs.

12. Casman

Casman Well-Known Member

Because eVery mint order I’ve ever made since 2006 when bundled they have shipped together

13. Jim Dale

Jim Dale Well-Known Member

My D and S are processing, but they've been processing for 3 days. They have charged my credit card.

14. Casman

Casman Well-Known Member

All my orders are no processing, D’s shipped today, my buddies D’s and S shipped yesterday

Just confirmed his D and S were on 1 order, and they’re all in 1 box, with 1 tracking #

15. mikenoodle

mikenoodle The Village Idiot Supporter

makes sense... mine have separate order numbers

16. Mac McDonald

Mac McDonald Well-Known Member

Aren't the only "privy's" the O and CC coins...? Thought the (P), D and S coins were minted at those respective mints...based solely on my memory/recall :woot:.

17. UncleScroge

That's my understanding too.

18. Mac McDonald

Mac McDonald Well-Known Member

If you want to unload an extra (one-1) Morgan (P)-mint at the mint price plus shipping and a tip, please PM me.

19. Jim Dale

Jim Dale Well-Known Member

I'm sorry. I have no idea what you meant by "privy" in relation to these coins. Would you mind explaining it to me. I looked it up in the dictionary and it too, was not detailed enough for me to understand how it relates to the Morgans.

20. terky

terky Active Member

Well I have one S-Morgan coming. I got my first notice that the Mint put the order in motion on October 19th. By tracking it using the USPS tracking tools available here is what should happen, this is the exact info I got >
    Expected Delivery by
    MONDAY25 OCTOBER2021by
    9:00pm

USPS Tracking Plus™ Available
    Status
    Arrived at USPS Origin Facility
    October 20, 2021 at 5:05 pm

LA VERGNE, TN 37086

Change Delivery Instructions

21. UncleScroge

A privy mark in this case is a mark that is not part of the original coin design. For example, the 2020 American Silver Eagle with the V75 privy mark commemorating the 75th anniversary of the ending of WWII, or the 2021 Morgan Silver Dollar with CC privy mark commemorating the 100th anniversary of the ending of the Morgan Silver Dollar. The CC is not a 'real' mint mark. 2020 ASE V75 privy.jpg 2021 Morgan CC privy.jpg

-jeffB likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted