2020w V75 Salt Bay National Park Quarter 25c NGC MS68 asking $7000.00

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by john65999, Jan 15, 2022.

1. PassthePuck

PassthePuck Well-Known Member

Bahahahahaha

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Kevin Baker

Kevin Baker Active Member

20220127_122859~2.jpg

Attached Files:

4. Kevin Baker

7-11 change first one ever

Theborer likes this.
  5. Kevin Baker

How much is this really worth. Can someone estimate a grade. Thanks

6. Jim Dale

Jim Dale Well-Known Member

I just bought the 2020W Salt River Quarter with Privy Mark V75. It's not a M68, but it is a real nice M65. Cost: $24.95. Should I list it on ebay for $1,000?

7. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Might as well. Listings are free. Someone might bite. Consider auto-accepting offers over $100.

Cheech9712 likes this.
  8. DANIEL HENRIQUEZ

DANIEL HENRIQUEZ Active Member

here is another response to the astronomical prices for the Quarters above including other coins for sale mainly on Ebay. I buy browse Ebay all the time for certain coins and yes, there are deals to be found, however, lately though, I see sellers with coins listed at or above retail prices or their respective NGC or PCGS value.

I have two views on: 1) these sellers have no coin experience and post them with no knowledge of value; 2) some of these sellers are pure dingoes that expect people to be plain stupid and want to pay whatever price to get the coin despite it's value

Although these two views are prevalent on Ebay, the thought these sellers also don't understand Ebay began as and has always been a discount site and not a retail site baffles me too. Yes, it's not my time or effort wasted but, I laugh at the fact these sellers continually and routinely post this same way knowing they will never sell these coins yet, do so despite this fact. I am aware I am not the only one to notice this yet, I just wanted to laugh a moment and share the ignorance, arrogance and pure stupidity we all experience om Ebay daily.

Have a great laugh too. Enjoy.

Theborer likes this.
  9. potty dollar 1878

potty dollar 1878 Well-Known Member

AU details possibly ms you can easily get around $10-$20 for it the 2020 ones only have the v75 so they are very popular.

10. Michael K

Michael K Well-Known Member

The V75 is ONLY on 2020 W quarters.

Theborer likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted