2020p us qtr. Obverse a silhouette of George

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by PinchApenny1982, Sep 16, 2021.

1. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

In this case I can't help but remember this term. When I worked at Zayre and W.T. Grant setting up the end caps was a pain because it was done it seems, every day. Change it from one end to the other, stack the stuff a little different each time, change the signage, etc. I loved retail but it had it's annoying quirks. Here, I was just having a little harmless fun with you. Glad I don't have a phone though. Correcting myself over the phone would also annoy me to no end.

Collecting Nut likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

But the phone is all I have. Lol No outside connections other than this thing. I’ll type a word and it’s fine. Then I post and the word is spelled different. Very annoying. My old phone didn’t do that. I can type one letter and I’ll get seven or eight letters and spaces.

I worked retail in my younger days and I still remember most of the things. That’s was before scanners and computers. It was all done by hand. The cash register required you to press buttons and inventory was on a 10-key. Today that all seems like the Stone Age.

tommyc03 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted