Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by MCPark82, Mar 21, 2020.

1. MCPark82

MCPark82 Active Member

A12DEF56-821E-4D3B-A035-26ABBDCCE0B2.jpeg 3478E6F0-13F0-4005-8B52-9E677442C2A1.jpeg First of all, does anyone else find it ironic as hell that the 2020 state park quarter has BATS on the reverse?! I’m sure it’s been discussed but just had to mention how BATTY that is lol...
    In other news I got my first 2020 dime in change earlier and see some issues on the reverse. Now keep in mind that the coin is in a clear top loader (hard plastic case for trading cards), so some of what you see is light debris or scratches on the case maybe, but as long as you know that it’s pretty easy to distinguish. On the reverse, I see some issues on both branches on either side of the torch... so I need to be more specific or does anyone see what I mean?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Ironic how?

4. MCPark82

MCPark82 Active Member

Well considering the world is facing an epidemic over a virus believed to have come from bats...

5. MCPark82

MCPark82 Active Member

6. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Oh dear. I thought it came from a Chinese warfare lab. Thought they were experimenting, and just blaming it on the 'bats'.......

And if you folks 'google' that, then you get what you deserve......

CamaroDMD and MCPark82 like this.
  7. ewomack

ewomack 魚の下着

Wow. 2020 pocket change has arrived already. I miss pocket change, so I'll probably never see one, but it's cool to see one here.

MCPark82 likes this.
  8. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Green stop teasing people into trouble!

9. thomas mozzillo

thomas mozzillo Well-Known Member

Getting back to your 2020 Dime. Could be a reflection but it appears there's some kind of doubling on the lower part of the bottom leaves. Photos of the coin out of the holder would help a lot.

10. desertgem

If you include a quote of a post that is removed, yours will be affected and possibly infractions. If you Quote it, you own it also. Jim

11. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

Wow. Barely three months old and it already looks tired, somehow.

12. desertgem

Stir crazy Syndrome.

and possibly s little too much Saturday night lubrication.

13. spirityoda

spirityoda Coin Junky

cool find to find a 2020. awesome.

Draft saved Draft deleted