2020 W Salt River Bay

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by Mark68, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Mark68

Mark68 Well-Known Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Dima

Dima Member

Congrats! Consider sending that into PCGS - might be one of the first ones found? That pedigree might be worth premium on eBay.

Edit- seems there are very few on eBay, they're all raw, and listed for quite a lot...

Mark68 likes this.
  4. scotts1

scotts1 Well-Known Member

This is the first time I've seen a West Point Salt River Bay. Congratulations!!

Spark1951 and Mark68 like this.
  5. Mark68

Mark68 Well-Known Member

Suppose I should join PCGS and submit my first coin. Should get one of the pedigrees.

capthank likes this.
  6. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

They do sell, but how long till the hype is over.

Brina likes this.
  7. Garlicus

Garlicus Debt is dumb, cash is king.

Will all of them have the V75 privy, or is that a homerun? I suppose I could just look it up, lol.

capthank likes this.
  8. Mark68

Mark68 Well-Known Member

It's the thrill of the find. As long as they will be worth more than 25 cents, I'm happy. Still in accumulation phase. I must have 100 plus W's so far. (2019-2020)

9. Dima

Dima Member

2020 West Point quarters will all have the V75 privy mark. 2019 W did not; nor do the 2020 PDS ones.

Mike Davis and Garlicus like this.
  10. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

Nice one. I still haven't seen a single 2020 quarter, nickel, or dime in circulation. Forget a 2020 "W". @Cheech9712 hooked me up with the first 2 though. <3

Cheech9712 likes this.
  11. John Burgess

John Burgess Well-Known Member

I would say that IF it hasn't been mailed and next day, then you are going to get beat by someone today with the mail. No way there is that many on Ebay now and other people didn't send in to get the first discovery already. I'm sure PCGS will start the count down today.

That coin isn't that pretty to warrant getting slabbed really. Nice find, but I don't know if you really want an MS62 "first week" pedigree coin.

Up to you though. gonna be costly, $20 for the grading fee and the shipping to and from.

Dima and Mark68 like this.
  12. furryfrog02

FYI, I've seen a few posts on reddit last week of people finding and sending them in. Not sure if it'd be worth the money.

13. Mark68

Mark68 Well-Known Member

Saw a video someone posted an hour ago of the finds. Will wait for better ones before submission.

John Burgess likes this.
  14. Mr.Q

Mr.Q Well-Known Member

Great find.

15. Mike Thornton

Mike Thornton Learning something new everyday.

Nice find. The first I've seen. I got a D mint in change last week. The first Salt River Bay I've had in hand.

16. Mark68

Mark68 Well-Known Member

TexAg likes this.
  17. Chip Kirkpatrick

Chip Kirkpatrick Well-Known Member

I got 10 rolls of quarters a few days ago. I think there were 11-12 2020 quarters in there.

Mike Davis likes this.
  18. furryfrog02

My pick up bank has been dealing strictly with CWR since this started. They haven’t had the need to order boxes. They still order cent boxes for me though.

Cheech9712 likes this.
  19. Cheech9712

Cheech9712 Every thing is a guess

20. Cheech9712

Cheech9712 Every thing is a guess

Oh thank god See Abe is still holding his own

furryfrog02 likes this.
  21. furryfrog02

Him and his bajillion buddies in my basement are gonna crack my foundation soon I think.

Draft saved Draft deleted