2020 salt river park quarters

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by Hunting SW Ohio, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Hunting SW Ohio

Hunting SW Ohio New Member

I just stopped at the bank to make my coin pickup. Unfortunately my halves did not come in. But they had an uncirculated box of 2020 salt river national park quarters. Is it to early to find w mints or did they release at the same time?

bditto39 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. gronnh20

gronnh20 Well-Known Member

The U.S. Mint doesn't even offer those on it's website. I would search them for the W mintmark.

4. Hunting SW Ohio

I will be searching them for sure. I just can't do it for a few hours and it is driving me crazy!!!!

Kentucky likes this.
  5. Beardigger

Beardigger Well-Known Member

Can't wait to hear if you found any W's. I don't think the W's for this quarter have been released yet. But who knows......

6. Scrooge's Silver

Scrooge's Silver New Member

I'm not sure, but I believe the first shipments of Park quarters DO NOT have Ws in them. I think we might still be too early.

Steverd likes this.
  7. Beardigger

I didn't think so either......but the Samoa Bat W's were supposed to be the last released.......but here I sit with a bunch of them. I'm not sure with 2020 going the way it is.....that the mint can/will stick to plan.

8. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Nice, at least you could get some to go through.

9. Wizank

Wizank Well-Known Member

I can only imagine, an entire roll of 2020s.

10. Hunting SW Ohio

I hunted all 50 rolls and sad to say no w's! But I did get a war in the pacific w in change at the gas station yesterday

Mike Davis likes this.
  11. davdo

davdo Senior Member

So when were the Salt River ATB quarters released into circulation? I haven't seen them offered on the Mint website. There is a release date for the 3 coin Salt River set but rolls and bags I haven't seen offered. Anyone have any ideas?

12. Hunting SW Ohio

I think it was june 6th.

13. Beardigger

14. davdo

davdo Senior Member

Interesting, I don't see it listed on the Mint's website. How do you order rolls and bags? Anyone have any idea? Do I need to call them? Thanks in advance for your help.

15. Beardigger

You can't order rolls and bags yet, Look at the website product schedule, and it says rolls and bags release date is TBD (to be determined).

16. Beardigger

Here is the quarter release schedule for circulation release. Order release date for rolls and bags are unknown. W quarters release is unknown. I don't think any W's were released in the June 1st batch.
    • Feb. 3, 2020 – National Park of American Samoa in American Samoa.
    • April 6, 2020 – Weir Farm National Historic Site in Connecticut.
    • June 1, 2020 – Salt River Bay National Historical Park and Ecological Preserve in U.S. Virgin Islands.
    • Aug. 31, 2020 – Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park in Vermont.
    • Nov. 16, 2020 – Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve in Kansas.

17. davdo

davdo Senior Member

Thanks! I somehow missed that.

18. davdo

davdo Senior Member

Thanks for this. Not questioning your info but may I ask what your source is? Many thanks!

19. Beardigger

20. John Burgess

John Burgess Well-Known Member

https://www.frbservices.org/resourc.../cash/america-beautiful-quarters-program.html

Same dates as already posted.

Kind of Odd, I don't see one listed on Ebay, but people are trying to sell rolls of these D or Ps, or the $500 box..... Makes me think they missed putting the Ws into the distribution mix. It should have turned up by now.

PCGS hasn't started the countdown yet either. Released June 1st, nothing found yet after 21 days... Odd, I'm thinking they missed distributing them.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
  21. Beardigger

I don't think the W's are out yet. They may release them along with the next Quarter in August. Being the mint was closed for awhile, they may not have them made yet. Anything coin related is a crap shoot this year. They released the Samoa W's with the Weir farms. no telling whats going on!
    I saw some sellers pre selling the salt river W's for shipping the week of June 1. Wonder what the buyers of them (for $99.99) are thinking now.

Draft saved Draft deleted