2020 P Salt River Bay Quarter RPM?

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Spacenerd, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Spacenerd

Spacenerd New Member

I know RPM's are not possible on modern quarters, however, this coin appears to have one. Thoughts?

S20210123_0002.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. physics-fan3.14

physics-fan3.14 You got any more of them.... prooflikes?

If RPMs are not possible... why would you think you have one?

4. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

Since you KNOW it's not possible, leaving no room for debate, your question is unwarranted.

John Burgess and Evan Saltis like this.
  5. Evan Saltis

Evan Saltis OWNER - EBS Numis LLC Supporter

Thoughts? spend it.

6. potty dollar 1878

potty dollar 1878 Well-Known Member

+1 its not an rpm could be 1 of the million or more nav things that happens to coins spend it

7. Spacenerd

Spacenerd New Member

Bros, I didn't ask for a value or advice on what to do with it. I found a thing that I thought was cool and wanted to share it with you. As stated in the original post, I know it's not an RPM. I'm impressed it's even more toxic than reddit r/Coins here. Cheers!

8. physics-fan3.14

physics-fan3.14 You got any more of them.... prooflikes?

You post a thing, say its not possible, and yet you think it looks like one. Then you ask us for our thoughts.

What did you expect, praise and adoration for your impossible find?

9. Evan Saltis

Evan Saltis OWNER - EBS Numis LLC Supporter

:hilarious:
    Its just that when you know what you have, and know it is not anything special or worth keeping, and make a post, it takes away time that could be spent helping someone with a real question. Unfortunately I'm bumping this thread again.

Sorry, but r/Coins holds much less experience and information than this forum.

10. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

RPMs are not possible in coins after 1989.

Evan Saltis likes this.
  11. Sidney Osborne

Sidney Osborne Well-Known Member

Hey guys, he just thought it was an interesting look....

2manyhobbies likes this.
  12. 2manyhobbies

2manyhobbies Well-Known Member

Spacenerd as you are a new member, Welcome. I will apologize for some of the comments you've received already. Yes you are correct though. That is not a rpm or it couldn't be. It is a case of MD or what I like to call shadowing. Keep at it and you will eventually find something nice!

13. 2manyhobbies

2manyhobbies Well-Known Member

I cannot understand for the life of me why a new member would want to stay here with the prevalence of rude,demeaning,undermining,and just flat out disrespectful posts to "new members" . Might just be why this forum is always the third that comes up in a search for "coin forums".

Draft saved Draft deleted