2020- D salt river bay DDR? designer initial

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Raizac, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Raizac

Raizac Active Member

finally got some quarters to hunt! I may have found something see what you all think 2020-d-O ddr desginer ini.jpg 2020-d-R ddr desginer ini.jpg this is the dd pic blow notching on the uper part of the J lower part of the F and both legs of the M and top right
    2020-D-R desginer iniatal .jpg
    a closer look at D.I and some different lighting and up-side-down
    2020-d-R ddr desginer up side down.jpg
    have I been gone to long and have for gotten what a ddr looks like? or is this a ddr

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Raizac

Raizac Active Member

2020-d-R ddr desginer 0022.jpg
    look at the F and M you can see the notches

4. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Looks like a worn die struck that but it is late and I'm tired.

5. Raizac

Raizac Active Member

This looks like a worn die? I didn't know worn die could make such a perfect dd. with all the notching and doubling up right side of the F&M this pic is last one posted just zoomed in with phone Screenshot_20200922-224818.png

6. Tankkiller275

Tankkiller275 Active Member

I've been going through my quarters, as of late, and I only see a DDO for the 2020-P 25c VI. No DDO/DDR for the 2020-D 25c VI.

7. Raizac

Raizac Active Member

well this is the same yr this coin has come out so this could be a new DDR for this coin

8. Tankkiller275

Tankkiller275 Active Member

It could very well be. Gotta tell ya I've put quite a few nice looking, new quarters in my bin simply because they aren't indicated as having DDO/DDR...

9. Raizac

Raizac Active Member

I am sending this one off to J. Wexler this weekend if he says it's a new ddr than everyone will agree with him as he is the go-to MAN for DD's he charges $5.00 per side that you want to be attributed +postage there and back

Draft saved Draft deleted