2019w's

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by David Betts, Feb 6, 2020.

1. David Betts

David Betts Elle Mae Clampett cruising with Dad

any guesses on what a full set of all 3 proofs with 3- 2019w Lincoln's all from US Mint plus 2019w American Eagle and all 5 2019w quarters 4 immaculate 1 with a tiny money bag mark ?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

Well.. How much did you pay for it?

Oh.. you want us to guess?

Inspector43 likes this.
  4. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Sorry but I'm not going to quess.

Inspector43 likes this.
  5. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Damaging Coins Daily

All betts are off on a guess.

Are you looking at buying a set like that ... selling one .. getting them graded ?

Inspector43 likes this.
  6. David Betts

I think I'm all-in at $276 and the Lincoln pennies are mint but contemplating sending pennies and quarters out for grading but really bought for grandson unless some magical way I can swap out for a 2019s reverse lol

7. David Betts

graded I'd be interested been looking online you can find pennies and quarters and proofs seem to be poof! But I just thought Littleton or someone would put all W's in a set and list Thanks

8. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Damaging Coins Daily

Companies like Littleton are not grading companies.
    They may specify a "grade" when they sell a coin but it's not based on PCGS or NGC or anyone. So one may get a large variety of quality from them when expecting something else.
    Littleton is a 3rd party vendors that happen to deal in the resale of coins and supplies.

9. David Betts

Thanks Claw I know that as I'm close to Littleton's biz. Meant they might or another coin dealer send out to : PCGS/NGC or even ANACS and try to bundle and sell seen none

10. David Betts

I've probably dumbly bought proof sets since 1962 and put away for kids the only coins I have ever sold a Bermuda quarter in 1974 and bought a dasher diesel wagon and 6 years of trade dollars to Nelson and Bunkie Hunt via Christy's in 1983/4 when they were trying to corner silver market and got burned! Just like coins and value fluctuations

11. Islander80-83

Islander80-83 Well-Known Member

......and I thought I was going to see Washington Quarters! :( icon_smile_thumbsdown.gif

Draft saved Draft deleted