2019 w quarter

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Weavercoins, May 12, 2019.

1. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

Go to the Bank, buy a $500 box of quarters and start hunting. I will try one box. Anyone heard of Dealers donating coins to the mints to put collectible coins into circulation? I heard they are at my coin club.

Autoturf likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Autoturf

Autoturf Well-Known Member

I seen a few post people finding some this month. I think it was country wide, great American coin hunt or something. with the release of the W circulated.

4. Wayman

Wayman Active Member

Geez , that was joke....

5. Autoturf

Autoturf Well-Known Member

I got in trouble for it once. lol

Wayman likes this.
  6. Bambam8778

Bambam8778 Well-Known Member

I would say $15 would be the high end of what I would pay but it isn’t horrible. I just looked at the sold section on eBay and that is around where the ungraded ones are going. I have not paid for one yet though because I like the thrill of the hunt better! Happy hunting to those of you roll searching!

Wayman, Seattlite86 and Autoturf like this.
  7. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Looking at your posting history, it seems that calling people fools is your particular area of interest. You might want to consider broadening your horizons a bit.

I'm not in the market for one of these, but if I really wanted one, I could free up $15 a lot more easily than I could free up a few hours to buy and search rolls. Does that make me a fool?

Draft saved Draft deleted