2019 Shield Lincoln cents RARE MINT ERRORS

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by COINWILD, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Nyatii

Nyatii I like running w/scissors. Makes me feel dangerous

We get paid!! Is this a great forum or what!

eddiespin likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Nathan401

Nathan401 Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

From what? And you’re welcome.

4. Nathan401

Nah, just Condor.;)

Nyatii likes this.
  5. COINWILD

COINWILD Active Member

I come across reality that is unimaginable for many ..so i never know what reality will give me. Peace

Nathan401 likes this.
  6. COINWILD

COINWILD Active Member

yes this format is fun. Alot of good folks sharing information here..

Nathan401 likes this.
  7. COINWILD

COINWILD Active Member

leave the imagination to the coinwild person .(.Laffin).and im not trying to sell them ..i need information that is all ..and if were selling i would never sell anything that is not 100% Authentic REAL.

8. Nathan401

You’re missing the information that he’s giving you by being strangely defensive.

9. COINWILD

COINWILD Active Member

A few times i got mixed up confusing wrong information on some my coins so yeah im a little defensive now ... Thank You for your concern i will look into that information.

10. COINWILD

COINWILD Active Member

11. enamel7

enamel7 Junior Member

All your coins have value. Sadly it's face value. Common errors like die cracks add no additional value. The harder an error is to locate in the wild, the more value it can have.

12. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

When you first joined us, I thought your posts and comments were ridiculous so I didn't lend much credence to them. But, as you continued to post, you made up one excuse after another for your problems so I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt. I finally realized that I was wrong. You're a lunatic, and I'm putting you on "IGNORE".

Goodbye!

Chris

13. Johndoe2000$

Johndoe2000$ Well-Known Member

@COINWILD
    I recently earned my master degree in numismatic theory, well I bought one from a very friendly Chinese person who was kind enough to advertise here. I suggest you do the same thing because you already have your theories, you just need the numismatic training that the Chinese course can really help you with.

Nyatii likes this.
  14. COINWILD

COINWILD Active Member

TELL
    You Need to seriously ask Mr.Miyagi for a refund.

15. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

Shhh, keep that quiet or everyone will want to be getting what I get.

Nathan401 likes this.
  16. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

@COINWILD, there's nothing there. That's the size of it. Now, you want to turn that into an issue because you don't know what you're doing? Why in Heaven's name would you want to do a thing like that? You come on here with all the excitement of a young boy who's about to try on his first pair of long pants. Why don't you listen to us? That's why you came here, right, for advice? Why instead are you fighting us? How in the heck are you going to learn anything from us like that?

17. Oldhoopster

Oldhoopster Member of the ANA since 1982

@COINWILD I believe you asked your son for some guidance when some of your previous threads became challenging. You may want to consider talking to him again. Just trying to help.

18. COINWILD

COINWILD Active Member

(laffin) i suggest you look at this one and apologize and say yes I am learning well..Thank You

Attached Files:

19. enamel7

enamel7 Junior Member

Nothing there of any value.

20. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

Larger picture? Both sides. Looks like something is going on but can't tell if it a damaged die, grease filled, damaged planchet, or damaged coin. I doubt it is a damaged coin as I would suspect damage that would make it look like this would almost certainly remove the copper plating and the plating appears to be intact.

OK saw the coin on your other thread about it and I responded there.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  21. Stevearino

Stevearino Well-Known Member

Enough for me, too. Ignored. One of the crappiest attitudes of a newbie I've seen on CT.

Steve

Johndoe2000$ likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted