2019 S enhanced ASE Proof future

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Jeffjay, Feb 22, 2020.

1. DANIEL HENRIQUEZ

DANIEL HENRIQUEZ Active Member

Personally, I wouldn't buy one from ANY company or seller on Ebay or otherwise that states they have sold more than one...EVER. Reason being is it is widely suspected that many were paying other people to buy the coin for them which is against the guidelines of the US Mint, dishonest and unethical. If you notice, many of the 2019 S enhanced ASE Proof were listed almost immediately following the sell out meaning, these people were not and are not coin collectors, on the contrary, they are mere profiteers that have interest in coin collecting at all. That said, I would suggest NOT buying for at least a year for the liars to lose money then, the prices will level out to nearly $300-$400 hundred. Me, I don't want one now, regardless of the rarity or even a low price now as the 2019 S enhanced ASE Proof and the US Mint is now tarnished and I will not assist in them recovering in the least. I sincerely hope those that lied or thieved to obtain additional 2019 S enhanced ASE Proof have karma hit them 10 times over. Sorry if I sound bitter but, I am a numismatist and despise those that abuse and discredit the hobby. Good day all.

MK Ultra likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

There's nothing dishonest or unethical about it nor is it against the rules to pay someone a profit for the one they ordered to end up with more than one.

Collectors sell things all the time, selling something or flipping it doesn't mean someone isn't a collector.

So now someone that sells something is a liar? Wild exaggeration.

Doubtful they get down to 300 either but time will tell.

So now you're wishing harm and bad fortune on someone for selling something. Real classy and not psychotic at all.......

Draft saved Draft deleted