2019 quarter extra letter next to R

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Marites Foertsch, May 31, 2020.

1. Marites Foertsch

Marites Foertsch Honey bunch

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Marites Foertsch

4. Marites Foertsch

5. rascal

rascal Well-Known Member

In this last photo it don't look like raised metal at all . It looks to be just something from being in circulation. Coins are exposed to a little of about everything while folks are using them.

Marites Foertsch likes this.
  6. Paddy54

Paddy54 Well-Known Member

If you all read post #13 and comprehended what was in the post you know that she was asking about the D which she showed several times in photos.

7. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

I think everyone is confused.. One member actually created more confusion and Marites is probably more confused than ever! :wacky:

8. Marites Foertsch

Yes I am I don’t deny that sir! I am laughing right now because I suppose to ask mint error not a mint mark hahaha . Guys pls forgive me i will try my best to learn more peace all of you. ✌️I humble myself to apologize each and everyone.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    Kentucky likes this.
  9. Paddy54

No need to apologize..... none of us here started this hobby as a pro....
    You feel free to ask what ever questions nessary t to get the answer you need.
    You have a natural passion for this...I can tell.... sort of like our other young lady Rebeca who also like you came here with a lot of questions and a good attitude and respect towards others....Shrew now is a well known member and well loved here by our members. So we do welcome all the questions you have....enjoy your hobby

paddyman98 and Marites Foertsch like this.
  10. Marites Foertsch

You’re so nice sir I wanna give you a big hug thank so much sir ...

Paddy54 likes this.
  11. Paddy54

No worries just be and stay yourself and the members here for the most part will help you as best they can..... you have a good attitude and are polite that speaks volumes about who you are as a person.
    Welcome to CT.

Draft saved Draft deleted