2018P Pennies

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by NotSoLittledrummerboy88, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Hello All,
    Hope this finds everyone enjoying there Monday. I picked up 2 boxes of pennies and one has all 2018p's (from what i can tell from the 4 opened rolls and enders) I have a couple questions about this. First being do i know these are uncirculated coins, i ask because of the stains on some and marks on others(pictures below). Also it looks like the bottoms of some are almost worn down would this be from worn out dies in the minting process? Would all of these come right from the mint or would there be chances of D and S mint marks in these? Last dose anyone want some of these??? Thanks for any info you can give. have a great week!

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

They would all be of a single mint. If you end up offering them for sale here, adhere to the rules for that sort of thing. Pending that, I'd be in for 4 rolls, in all likelihood.

4. I don't really want to sell them, i wouldn't mind a trade or something, I'm newer and i know most the people on here have vast amount of doubles and triples of coins i have none of. That being said i will look at the rules about this on the site tonight. Thanks for the info!

5. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

Also while doing that, think of what you might need in a swap.

6. Roseland3

Roseland3 Active Member

I live in California and do not see many P minted coins on the west coast. I just received a $25.00 box of P minted Lincoln on eBay. I went through the box just last week. I found over 2500 had some sort of error, The best has been a die crack running from the eye brow to the hair line with a die chip on the obverse and several die chips on the left side of the shield. There are also several with a die crack & chip in the hair line from the base to the top of the skull. There are lots with just the die chips on the shield.

Attached Files:

7. Yeah Philly really seems to be slacking with their dimes and pennies this year. still hung over from the superbowl parties i guess?!

Draft saved Draft deleted