2018 W $25 Gold Eagle proof 70 ultra cameo & 2018 $25 MS70

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Perdro Serano, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Perdro Serano

Perdro Serano New Member

listen idk about you guys but I jus picked up these two coins. there gonna be two of the lowest mintage gold coins in the history of US minting and if you follow my lead you will have two $20,000 dollar pieces in 10yrs. in 1998 I picked up the $25 dollar when I was a kid and I paid between 300-600 and now the thing is worth $17,000. the NGC price guide has it listed at $17,250. happy hunting I seen a few on ebay. they are very hard to find. and much more expensive than the $50 dollar. I would jump on them before they're $10,000 each. you guys seen what happen with the 2015 P. this is gonna be a repeat.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2018
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

I assume you’re trying to sell those two coins. If they’re going to be worth $20,000 each in 10 years, why are you selling them for what you are now?

One more question: Do you think the site’s members have STUPID tattooed on their foreheads?

4. TyCobb

TyCobb A product of PMD

One thread OK. Ding for it not being in the For Sale area and another ding for spamming the same message in someone else's thread.

Shame :facepalm:

5. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

What makes you think these two examples are going to sell for the asking price? Have they done so in the past?

6. green18

They're his? That's a clear violation of forum rules........

7. green18

Kripes, the guy's from Ronkonkoma, NY. In my back yard.......

Randy Abercrombie likes this.
  8. Randy Abercrombie

Randy Abercrombie Supporter! Supporter

Yep, and I have some beach front property in Oklahoma that I am selling for a song too.

9. Perdro Serano

Perdro Serano New Member

those coins are not mine my friend , mine are not going anywhere . look and see if you can buy any anywhere … you wont find 70's … you wont even find 69's … and I paid less for mine just like I did with the whole 2015 p thing a few years ago and and look what those sell for 2015 p silver eagle pcgs ms70....

10. Perdro Serano

Perdro Serano New Member

im new to forum .. I didn't kno you were not allowed to show examples of coins and what they sell for ...my bad , isaw someones question and was simply putting two cents in

11. Perdro Serano

Perdro Serano New Member

what do you guys talk about ??? what coins your grandfather gave you????SMH

12. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

I looked in the mirror, and all it said on my forehead was DIPUTS. What do you suppose it means? A few of the letters were even backward.

Santinidollar likes this.
  13. Perdro Serano

Perdro Serano New Member

yea you guys are abunch of conspiracy theorists , yes definitely stupid ….I thought you guys talk about coins I dnt get it

14. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

We do. What we DO NOT DO is run "pump and dump" scams on fellow members. That seems to be what Etsy is for.

Oldhoopster and Santinidollar like this.
  15. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Well, bye.

Draft saved Draft deleted