2018 Secret Santa Sign Up

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by mikenoodle, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Kasia

Kasia Got my learning hat on

Up to you. Myself, I try to remain anonymous.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

My giftee already knows it's me. Since we've traded packages both ways before, that would've been immediately apparent anyway.

He even knows what one coin in the package is.

The only secret remaining is what the other 7+ ounces of stuff is. ;)

4. lordmarcovan

In the Land of Palm Trees, December is when you can finally go outside without gasping in the humidity and/or melting into a puddle of sweat. :)

green18 and juris klavins like this.
  5. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

Oh, you poor boy... my heart goes out to you. I can only imagine how difficult that must be.

I'm available for adoption. ;)

green18 likes this.
  6. USS656

USS656 Here to Learn Supporter

for me I have always maintained my anonymity and never known who I received from.

7. iPen

iPen Well-Known Member

Or you can pretend to be another forum member on here lol.

mikenoodle likes this.
  8. USS656

USS656 Here to Learn Supporter

lol, could do that but not sure why I would

9. Mainebill

Mainebill Bethany Danielle

It’s usually the second month of the shovel and plow cycle that hopefully ends by April

10. Kirkuleez

Kirkuleez 80 proof

Am I seeing gifts opened already? You guys are weak. Sending out to my guy this weekend.

green18 and Amos 811 like this.
  11. iPen

iPen Well-Known Member

You'll be "double" anonymous that way :D

12. lordmarcovan

Talk to me about changing places in July or August. I'll probably take you up on it. Always wanted to go detecting up your way.

You can come simmer in the steamy lowcountry SE GA summer and while I know it'll be hot up y'all's way as well, I'll bet you a Zincoln or two that you don't have the humidity. That's the thing here in summer. Living in a sauna is not my favorite pastime.

Which is why I love this time of year down here.

green18 likes this.
  13. Mainebill

Mainebill Bethany Danielle

Worst problem in July and August here is the tourists. Ac takes care of the hot off and a quick hand takes care of the various insect pests if they’d only legalize shooting tourists than summer in Maine would be perfect

green18, mikenoodle and lordmarcovan like this.
  14. lordmarcovan

I was a tourist up your way (Eliot, ME) in the summers of my high school years. Went to the beach at Kittery and was impressed by how clear the water was, but cold- even in summer! I do like a cold swim in summer, though. Down here on our beaches, the water is brown from all the river sediment, and as warm as bathwater most of the time.

15. Amos 811

Amos 811 DisMember

6 inches of snow tomorrow here..

Kentucky likes this.
  16. lordmarcovan

There is frost here tonight, even in the Land of Palm Trees.

17. asheland

asheland The Silver Lion

18. Kasia

Kasia Got my learning hat on

19. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

When living in San Diego, I made it a practice to go wade in the ocean on Christmas Day. Sometimes 90 degrees!

20. mikenoodle

mikenoodle The Village Idiot Supporter

Santa needs an extra helper. Do any two or three of you anyone want to take on a second giftee?

Any number will actually work. But now nobody knows how many... LOL Sneaky Santa...
    PMs only please

21. wgpjr

wgpjr Collector

I never wait. As much as I try, every year it gets opened early. I got so much going on around Christmas time, I always find the CT SS gift to be a great present to kickstart the season and typically it's the only gift I get that is actually a surprise (family gifts are typically stuff that they ask what I want).

Draft saved Draft deleted