2018 Secret Santa Sign Up

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by mikenoodle, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Kirkuleez

Kirkuleez 80 proof

Well done, I’m about to get very merry very shortly. Just had my sons 18th birthday celebration (yep a Christmas baby). This year I’ll be celebrating the end of CS payments.

Seattlite86, Jaelus, Rassi and 5 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

My Dad always gave me coal............kidding. :)

Not too shabby from Dad Kirk.

Kirkuleez likes this.
  4. jensenbay

jensenbay Well-Known Member

Thank you Secret Santa. I believe this the the nicest Peace Dollar I own now.
    peace1.jpg
    peace2.jpg

5. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

I just saw this post.. You are very welcome! Merry Christmas! ;)

sonlarson, spirityoda and green18 like this.
  6. green18

Happy Christmas night fellows.........

7. wiggam007

wiggam007 Cut-Rate Parasite

Finally got home after some travel and was able to open my gift. First, I had to cut my way through this impressive packaging:
    20181225_210302.jpg

My reward was these beauties. I have been out of the loop for a while and had no idea they made these. I really like the classic coin obverses and the reverses without any text. Thank you Santa, very nice!
    20181225_210543.jpg
    20181225_210511.jpg

kookoox10, dchjr, charlietig and 21 others like this.
  8. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

Thank you Santa! Can't beat silver right?
    1878l 50 Centavos, 1917 3 cent, and a 42 Shillings
    They will fit well in my collection.:happy: IMG_0001.JPG IMG_0002.JPG

9. Rushmore

Rushmore Coin Addict

Love seeing what everyone got from their Secret Santas. Merry Christmas Coin Talkers!

Amos 811, SchwaVB57, CircCam and 4 others like this.
  10. mikenoodle

mikenoodle The Village Idiot Supporter

These are bronze versions of the first spouse medals for the bachelor presidents.

I thought I was the only person who bought them.

green18, Jaelus and Kirkuleez like this.
  11. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

My secret Santa sent me two Kennedy halves, a Washington quarter, two Mercury dimes and a Walking Liberty half. Funny thing about the WLH — it’s the first business strike in my collection. The others are proofs!

Thank you, Santa!:woot:

Glad to see my giftee posted his goodies.
    Hope Christmas was great for everyone and the new year will be even better!

010EFBB3-7625-4F04-8492-6635FA6AE04A.jpeg
    F978D7C4-4FCD-4EC5-B1D8-D23682DF3EB4.jpeg

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
    kookoox10, dchjr, Nathan401 and 15 others like this.
  12. rooman9

rooman9 Lovin Shiny Things

I will have to show mine tomorrow. Been traveling most the day :p

13. tmeyer

tmeyer Au hunter

Thank You Mikenoodle for having this Secret Santa drawing! It was a lot of fun!

14. Heater

Heater Well-Known Member

I am thrilled with my SECRET Santa gift. Was able to hold off opening until 1 am Christmas morning. The craps table was not going the best right then so this was a most awesome surprise. An extremely nice 1936 Cleveland Centennial half dollar. It will reside next to my only other commemorative half, my late grandfather's Alabama 2x2, for the remainder of my existence.

Thank You very much Santa!

KIMG0103 (2).jpg KIMG0108.jpg KIMG0113.jpg

15. rooman9

rooman9 Lovin Shiny Things

Thank you Santa! Someone knows I love Aussie pennies and that I'm working on a complete toned set. I personally don't see why this didn't straight grade and might try again in the future :)
    IMG_1187.JPG IMG_1188.JPG

16. mikenoodle

mikenoodle The Village Idiot Supporter

There are still people who haven’t posted their gifts...

Seattlite86 likes this.
  17. green18

As promised, here are my gifts from two fellows who are most splendid Secret Santa's. Mike asked me if I'd take a second mailing on, and I accepted but I never expected to receive anything in return. Pleasant surprise........

#1:

DSC_7820.JPG DSC_7821.JPG DSC_7822.JPG DSC_7823.JPG DSC_7824.JPG DSC_7825.JPG

That nickel is an old ANACS '66. Thanks Santa. I forgot to photog the holder, but I had a minor crisis with the camera earlier. I kept getting 'error' messages but I think I ironed things out. Such things can be most distracting.

18. green18

Santa #2

DSC_7826.JPG DSC_7827.JPG DSC_7828.JPG DSC_7829.JPG

As always (#1 and #2) I will always hold these gifts in a special place in my heart and my collection.........Thank You Secret Santa's. :)

19. kookoox10

kookoox10 ANA #3168546

B421309A-97F1-443B-939A-4B6B4F4C8D74.jpeg Here’s my Secret Santa bounty! Fantastic mix of everything I love in this hobby. The 1930 Netherlands 2.5 Gulden is my personal favorite of the bunch. And such a great gesture to receive a new tea cup, crafted locally from where my SS resides! 9F4AE59A-BC10-469F-95BE-05BB04C20D39.jpeg

20. Mainebill

Mainebill Bethany Danielle

Apologies to whoever sent my gift I have been away taking care of family due to the passing of my mother in law on the 15th. I will post photos once I get back home probably around New Years

21. coin_nut

coin_nut Well-Known Member

My Secret Santa packet came today! Great! Best present I got this year! Whole pile of neat coins, now to integrate them into their new home here. Thank you (not so secret) Secret Santa! SS packet.JPG

Draft saved Draft deleted