2018 Secret Santa Sign Up

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by mikenoodle, Oct 25, 2018.

1. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Or a trifle late in the evening............I'd have a small nip of something special to commemorate (hint) the opening........ devil.gif

ACoinJob, mikenoodle and Amos 811 like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. green18

I try to remain anonymous, but the bloody devils always figure it out........:)

Amos 811, Kasia and Nathan401 like this.
  4. green18

Thanks for the warning Bill. If I ever come up there during those months, I shall approach with a white flag......... devil.gif

Mainebill likes this.
  5. green18

And why do I not get notifications for this thread? I just happened upon the post in the 'new posts' section and had to read 4 pages.........(not complaining. Thoroughly enjoyed). I'll try 'subscribing to the thread'. Perhaps that will keep me current with you fellows/fellas. :)

[aside] I do enjoy the banter and spirit of this thread. It's quite uplifting for me to see the joy shared among us. I do wish the world could be as such.......folks loving and sharing.

Amos 811, Kentucky and Kasia like this.
  6. Nathan401

Nathan401 Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

From the annual Christmas party at the Sportsman’s Club earlier today. This is Little Nathan and Santa. A8B7EFDF-755B-4412-BF24-76958E71BB74.jpeg

7. green18

Beautiful Child..........may God Bless.

Nathan401 likes this.
  8. USS656

USS656 Here to Learn Supporter

That's a big hint considering, my friend! :) I would love to fill a certain hole that has gone very long neglected. Knowing your interest in a specific coin, you have me salivating! Not to worry, my friends Jim and Jack are always welcome to hang. Some day we will have to meet in real life and talk coins over a little nip! :D

green18 likes this.
  9. green18

I look forward to it for most assuredly it will occur, Darryl.

10. Rassi

Rassi #GoCubs #FlyTheW #WeAreGood

I *THINK* I may have received my SS gift - not 100% sure so I sent the return address to mikenoodle to confirm. I am not expecting a bunch of packages under the tree this year so I'm gonna try really hard to not open this until Christmas Day.

11. spirityoda

spirityoda Coin Junky

I got my CT Secret Santa gift in the mail today. I hope I can at least wait until christmas eve to open it.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  12. green18

Be like my wife. Put the package in a special place (where you know you will find it) and you won't find it until next Christmas........ devil.gif

mikenoodle and Amos 811 like this.
  13. Amos 811

Amos 811 DisMember

Today I just found my pair of wire cutters (tin snips) i had been missing for 3 months, figures I bought a new pair 2 weeks ago. Found them right in that special place I left them in where I knew I wouldn't forget or loose them. Now I just have to find my flashlight.

charlietig and green18 like this.
  14. green18

Works like a charm..........loose something, go out and buy a new one, and invariably find the 'old one'. :)

Amos 811 and Kentucky like this.
  15. mikenoodle

mikenoodle The Village Idiot Supporter

It’s in the other special place where you put things you don’t want to lose... :)

green18 likes this.
  16. charlietig

charlietig Well-Known Member

Look in a dark place? :D

17. mikenoodle

Now see, I would think the opposite.

Wait until it gets dark and look for the glow! :D

18. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

...for the irradiated dimes???

mikenoodle likes this.
  19. mikenoodle

Only if they’re next to the flashlight!

CircCam and Kentucky like this.
  20. tmeyer

tmeyer Au hunter

Got my gift in the mail but my wife cut the envelope open before I could say anything. :) Sent mine out last week. I am a little late on sending it out, I have a broken foot and getting around on a knee scooter. Then last Sunday took the wife out to Red Lobster, well she drove, and after dinner I did an "Endo" over the handle bars of my knee scooter. A bruised knee and 14 stitches in my right forearm. Here I am 60 years old like Mr. Mayham doing Evil Kanevil doing stunts in the parking lot! :)

green18 and CircCam like this.
  21. jensenbay

jensenbay Well-Known Member

Sending mine out today. I hope he likes it. I may have gone of the radar a bit.

Chris B and green18 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted