2017 Super Bowl 51 Contest, Win a Daniel Carr Design!!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by fretboard, Jan 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smojo

Smojo dreamliner

Atlanta Pittsburg
    Steelers 34 Falcons 17

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Odomax

Odomax Member

I think the Patroits will play the Falcons

4. NumisRookie

NumisRookie Active Member

OK, I've got a question. The rules say we have to guess before the ending of the final playoffs game. Does that mean that people can wait until the last few minutes of the games and guess after its obvious who will be going to the super bowl?

I've already guessed which teams but I didn't guess a score yet (since injuries could affect that in the final games). But if that would be acceptable, I'm definitely regretting that I already guessed the teams.

5. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Fretboard,
    I have locked the thread as it does not follow CT rules for contests as quoted below from Doug's stickie in the 'Contest' subforum.

"The Following Are NOT Allowed in CoinTalk Contests:
    • Requiring members to visit another thread to learn the rules of the contest.
    • Requiring members to visit another website to learn the rules of the contest.
    • Any non-numismatically related contest is not allowed.
    • Requiring members to register on another website to enter the contest.
    • Requiring members to pay any type of 'entry fee' to enter the contest.
    • Any types of illegal activities required of either members or contest holder.
    Violation of these rules will result in restricted access to the contest area.

Edit - apparently people still can't, or don't, understand what numismatically related means. So I'm gonna make it easy for you.

Numismatically related means that the question, puzzle, riddle, trivia, or whatever, you are asking the members to solve or answer has to be about numismatics.

It can be as easy or as hard as you want to make it, but it has to be about numismatics - nothing else.

And having a numismatic prize does not make your contest numismatically related."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.