2017 p box's

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Unlucky Hunter, May 24, 2017.

1. Unlucky Hunter

Unlucky Hunter New Member

I can easily get tons of 2017 p box's I seen them go for $50 plus on eBay which is stupid (edited)

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2017
    Ericred likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. chrisild

chrisild Coin Collector

No solicitations here please (see our rules). Thank you. :)

4. Unlucky Hunter

How the hell is that a solicitations ?? Are you stupid ? I'm helping ppl get the box I'm not making money ? Did you even read it right ?

5. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

That went well..........

dog_pound and ColonialCoin4 like this.
  6. Unlucky Hunter

I'm sorry I'm just mad that they think I'm scaming I just want to help ppl out

green18 likes this.
  7. Krd046

Krd046 Active Member

Is there somewhere on here to do a private conversation? If so reply backthat way i guess.

8. chrisild

chrisild Coin Collector

Umm, that feature is called, you guessed it, Conversation. ;) Click on a member's name - in the pane that will pop up, you see the "Start a Conversation" link.

Christian

9. chrisild

chrisild Coin Collector

Nothing wrong with making such offers. In fact, people may welcome them. But it would still make sense to have a look at this page before making such posts here. Quote:

"Offers to buy, sell or trade by individuals and/or dealers are not permitted in any way, shape or form in threads and/or posts. (...) Exceptions – (...) Each Coin Talk member, once he or she has accumulated 10 posts or more in the various forum sections, is permitted to make 1 post every 7 days in each of the individual parts of the Advertising section."

10. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

The gentleman didn't, in any way, suggest you were. "Solicitation" is a fairly general term and one doesn't necessarily need to profit from others to be "soliciting" them. This considered, perhaps the "stupid" question would be more fitting if applied elsewhere.

Draft saved Draft deleted