2016 winter F.U.N. Show

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by saltysam-1, Dec 3, 2015.

1. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Had an awesome time with my bud @C-B-D. Finally got to meet Green18 (Ken) after nearly 6 years of talking to him. Also met SaltySam which was great. Met a bunch of other guys from WINS and CONECA. One of my best shows that i attended.

jester3681 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. physics-fan3.14

physics-fan3.14 You got any more of them.... prooflikes?

I had a great time - one of the best shows I've attended in a while. When the coin I got comes back from NGC, I'll post a thread and show report. For now, a teaser: when Larry saw it, his jaw hit the floor.

4. David Leu

David Leu Member

Had a great time. As my first show I was in awe when I walked in. Picked up a bunch of stuff to add to my collection, and met a lot of great people.

5. Yankee42

Yankee42 Well-Known Member

Wish I could have been there.

JPeace$ and jester3681 like this.
  6. Mainebill

Mainebill Bethany Danielle

Same here

jester3681 likes this.
  7. charlietig

charlietig Well-Known Member

8. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

If that coin ever needs a new home, keep me in mind.

9. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

Well, I just left the bar. Saltysam drank me under the table. I had to crawl back to the room. I need more practice at this. One show a year is not enough.

jaceravone and jester3681 like this.
  10. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

Sorry I missed you guys at the hotel. I was sitting in the room surfing.
    Hey Salty, did you make it back ok? You have to post those pop outs you found.

jaceravone and C-B-D like this.
  11. saltysam-1

saltysam-1 Junior Member

I got back home mid-afternoon on Monday. I have to take some pictures later today. It snowed a little last night and the steps and driveway need attention. Once I have it finished, I should have some free time to tackle the photographs. Larry, do you go to any others shows besides F.U.N? Enjoyed meeting jaceravone, C-B-D, green18, toughcoins, and seeing The Penny Lady, Todd and your friend Rich. Buying coins is great, but meeting our members is even better.

jaceravone likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted