2016 Lincoln cent

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Jjpe, Oct 24, 2022.

1. Jjpe

Jjpe Well-Known Member

IMG_20221024_014647451.jpg Good evening, on the reverse, are these roller lines? Can roller lines have raised lines? To the left of the shield there appears to be raised lines. What gives?

Attached Files:

SensibleSal66 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. SensibleSal66

SensibleSal66 U.S Casual Collector / Error Collector

Hey @Jjpe! What gives is you Pic is too darn small. :hilarious:
    Can you enlarge it please? Thanks Man!:happy:

4. expat

expat Remember you are unique, just like everyone else Supporter

Sal, if you click on the blue file reference instead of the thumbnail you can enlarge the image by clicking on it.
    The coin looks to have linear plating blisters just like a great many of copper plated zinc cents.

Spark1951 and jmon like this.
  5. Jjpe

Jjpe Well-Known Member

Somebody told me a while ago just to hit the enlarge button but okay sounds good. Is it just the side that you're posting that you can blow them up Way Big cuz mine do thank you

6. expat

expat Remember you are unique, just like everyone else Supporter

When you have drafted a post and uploaded images to it, before posting it click Full Size for all. Otherwise you have what is seen in your post here, an enlargeable image of the obverse but a question about the reverse which is a tiny thumbnail.

7. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

See at the bottom @Jjpe If you click on Full image we don't have to open each attachment. It's a pain in the butt upload_2022-10-25_8-23-17.png

8. Jjpe

Jjpe Well-Known Member

I've been doing that for a while now hitting the enlarge before I post because one of you gentleman told me that a while back.

9. Jjpe

Jjpe Well-Known Member

Like this IMG_20221024_014647451.jpg IMG_20221024_014239198.jpg

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted