2016 D Theo State Quater

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Tracy Henderson, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Tracy Henderson

Tracy Henderson Active Member

I have so many questions now!!! but I'll just leave it be! :woot::woot::woot:
    I have a few things that try to hold me back, I'm sure some have noticed in how I write sometimes. I have severe dyslexia and I am so ADD. So have something to keep me going while I'm furloughed has been nice. I have an over eagerness to learn, I annoy myself sometimes. I am a supervisor of a Panel Shop for an oil and gas company. In 5 yrs I have been humbled more times than I can recall, but I have learned from it each time. Would rather be humbled than disgraced any day. I got divorced, went back to school, (got 4 certificates in Electro-mechanical technology, and Industry Maintenance in 3 semesters) made my presence known through intense hard work, and had a crew of 7. That was best answer ever, Paddy, thank you.
    I also sometimes do not understand vague answers or sarcasm (via messages, text..so on, in person sure I do) so having all the straight forward answers has made this a lot more fun!! Now you guys are giving each a hard time...and I LOVE IT!!

Robert Ransom and paddyman98 like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Robert Ransom

Robert Ransom Well-Known Member

:jawdrop:

4. Robert Ransom

Thanks for sharing, but that does not give you a pass here on CT. Your turn will eventually arrive, so take it with a grain of salt and continue to enjoy yourself here on the CT Train. Welcome aboard. It's a great ride. :)
    Ps. I'm the nicest guy I ever met and still, these guys give me no quarter if I choose the wrong answer. Just kidding. Wait to see the response this tidbit garners. :rolleyes:

Tracy Henderson likes this.
  5. Tracy Henderson

:joyful: Now who's extraordinarily Humbled!!! I don't know you guys are movie nerds, but I can think of Drax on Guardians of the Galaxy!!

Robert Ransom likes this.
  6. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

My son and I went to the Midnight Premier of Avengers Endgame.. We were probably the first group on the planet to see the movie. We got home around 4am and it was totally worth it!
    Capture+_2020-08-26-15-11-52.png Capture+_2020-08-26-15-11-36.png

7. Robert Ransom

Practice? You talkin bout practice? No wait, wrong word. Humble, yes, that's it. I once had a close friend who was humble. His name was Uriah Heap. :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Tracy Henderson likes this.
  8. Tracy Henderson

It was the best movie ever!! For a decade long build up and collaboration of all the characters, stellar!!!

paddyman98 and Robert Ransom like this.
  9. Robert Ransom

The like is for the hair, your son's, not yours.:hilarious:

paddyman98 and Tracy Henderson like this.
  10. Tracy Henderson

I totally have that pack man shirt!!! I think my kiddo swiped it though...haven't seen it in a while. might have to investigate that one.

paddyman98 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted