2015 snow on roof

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by usmc60, Dec 27, 2015.

1. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

Have a question for you how many bird nest have you found on the left side of the upper window ? And it looks like one nest on top of another home-67.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Evan8

Evan8 A Little Off Center

tommyc03 likes this.
  4. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

So far I have found none of these on this window set. They certainly are a lot of fun aren't they!

5. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

6. Evan8

Evan8 A Little Off Center

Yes i do know this. I was showing this book in reference to the discussion earlier in the thread regarding the definition of a cud.

tommyc03 likes this.
  7. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

I agree having a lot of fun finding these new ones I just thought if anyone has seen one before you have I don't know about you but I kinda wish some other collectors on the site would show us their fines I believe this would increase all of our knowledge in some way :watching::wideyed:

8. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

I AM THE 0P in the beginning of my collecting I have always disagreed with the definition of CUD and will disagree tell the day I die unless it changes all I'm saying as in time things have a tendency to change Except this one and you know the old saying don't believe everything you read you can show me a library of books expressing a very old definition I'm just saying that in the case of cud vs.chip a revision is badly needed cud has its place so does chip I cannot honestly look at the coin that I'm displaying and call that a chip and so that I am numismatic correct in my terminology that is one big A-- DIE CRACK (cud does not want to share its name with little brother chip) (change is possible) with no disrespect to you and other collectors why don't you go E bay and tell the Sellers that are selling cuds that what you're trying to sell is a die chip you know you're allowed to ask for Sellers questions?

9. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

10. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

11. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

"Purple Haze Is In My Mind" LOL (Jimi Hendrix)

12. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

I really don't wanna go there:zombie:

Draft saved Draft deleted