2015 High Relief 24k Gold Coin

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by TopcatCoin, Jun 20, 2015.

1. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

No ones making money on these. Bullion dictates negative in expenditure. No potential. No profit. Nothing in the short end.

Hold these for the next fifty years......that's where the potential is. Can you wait that long my brethren?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. HOLLYWOOD

HOLLYWOOD Active Member

4. saltysam-1

saltysam-1 Junior Member

Personally those don't look like strong prices for a coin in demand. Since mine may not come until 11/02/2015, this may be a blessing. If gold doesn't rise or the value of the coin itself falls, I can cancel and save myself $1495. I have heard the softness in the bullion market could last up to two years or more. Basically because of very poor oil prices. If Congress approves the Iran deal, figure more than 5 years.

5. jwitten

jwitten Well-Known Member

They are also not the final prices.

6. saltysam-1

saltysam-1 Junior Member

That is a double edged sword and can work against buyers and sellers. I'm trying to leave an inheritance that's worth more than I paid, not flip to make a quick profit.

7. Dancing Fire

Dancing Fire Junior Member

Not $1490??..:confused:

8. jwitten

I am talking about the auction prices.. He was saying the auction prices do not look strong... but the auctions were not over yet.

9. Brian Calvert

Brian Calvert Active Member

Thank You so much, I will see where I stand.....

10. Dancing Fire

Dancing Fire Junior Member

Or you can pre-sell some PR70 coins for $1700 ea. to be deliver in one year and make good money unless gold price go wild to the up side.

11. Brian Calvert

Wow, just got the ship notice. When i purchased it, I was one of the very first to do so after the brief stoppage. I didn't get the "October 1st" message. In fact, like i stated it show 1 -2 weeks for delivery. Once i read others stating it was October 1st, I figured that is when mine would come. There is a note with the email that states it is a triple die hit and that it is the only one. Do I still want it ?
    What does that mean ? Anyone... :smuggrin:

Guess what, still can't start a thread, and no reply from peter...

12. jwitten

No clue what you are saying with the triple die... probably means how the coin is minted, and not yours in particular.

13. Brian Calvert

In place of a double die hit it has 3 hits and all are 30 degrees out from each other...

14. HOLLYWOOD

HOLLYWOOD Active Member

15. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Briefly.

16. HOLLYWOOD

HOLLYWOOD Active Member

17. jwitten

Few more shots I took tonight. Any shot at PL?
    jw5.jpg jw6.jpg jw7.jpg jw8.jpg

onecenter, green18, medjoy and 2 others like this.
  18. Brian Calvert

19. Paul M.

Paul M. Well-Known Member

Why not? If I could make good money on a weekend signing my name for a few hours, I'd do it.

20. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

Is it just me or does Liberty look bored?

21. jwitten

She must be looking in the mirror.

Draft saved Draft deleted