2014 Everglades Quarter

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by BDow, May 22, 2019.

?

Is this 2014 Everglades Quarter worth any value?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. BDow

BDow New Member

I have a 2014 Everglades quarter that is misprinted or missing the clad...not exactly sure. Was wondering if theres any value to it.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

You need to post better photos.

Chris

Tlberg likes this.
  4. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

I'm gonna need the pictures and the arrows, like when officer Opie presents the evidence to the judge in 'Alice's Restaurant'.......

Hookman and furryfrog02 like this.
  5. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

Garbage damaged coin. Come on now.

6. BDow

BDow New Member

Well thanks for the comment but you know the ending come on now is truly uncalled for....obviously not everyone knows everything about coin...hence this website and question. Thank you have a great night.

7. green18

8. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

Was more directed at the two wanting more pictures. They should know better. I understand that everyone starts somewhere. First thing you should ask yourself is “is this possible to have happened during the minting process?”. If no, then 9.9/10 times it is damaged. If you don't know enough about the minting process, I suggest you brush up. Especially if you are going to be looking for errors and varieties. It will be a big help.

9. green18

We get snarky at times, but don't let that discourage you. Call's 'em likes's we see's 'em and no sugar coating.

And Furry was not coming off untoward.........

10. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

So, what am I? All I did was ask that you post better photos, and you just ignored my request.

Chris

11. Hookman

Hookman Well-Known Member

@BDow Welcome to Coin Talk !! Please don't let a somewhat grumpy frog or a 9ball in the wrong pocket run you away. It's kinda like a test. If you can make it through your first few posts without "losing it" then you are the right kind for Coin Talk !!
    I went through the same thing when I first started here and I quickly learned to ignore some, laugh at some, and pay attention and learn from many. Once you get to know, and get used to, both frog and 9ball, you'll realize that they are very knowledgeable people and are really just trying to help you in their own inimitable way. Some of us are brusque, some of us are blunt, some of us are humorous, some of us are entertaining, but we all share one common denominator, that you share also, that is, a Love of Coins and a desire to learn about them.
    So, Please, put your thick skin on, jump right back in, and Please, post your photos and ask your questions, because we really do want to help newcomers in every way possible.
    Though better pictures of this particular coin may not have been needed to tell that it's mostly just a damaged coin, in the future Please post better, full frame pix of both sides of the coin. The clearer, the better. Close-ups are not necessary unless they are asked for, or necessary to show a detail of what you're asking about.
    Thank you for posting, and remember, You're always Welcome at Coin Talk !!

12. thomas mozzillo

thomas mozzillo Well-Known Member

Welcome to Coin Talk. As @furryfrog02 stated if you brush up on the minting process you'll gain a lot of knowledge. Here's a site to start:
    http://www.doubleddie.com/
    Personally, I found I enjoy the hobby more when I can do my own research. I'll never be as knowledgeable as many members on this site. That doesn't bother me because nobody knows everything.

Hookman likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted