2014 DDO?

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by coingeek12, Jun 4, 2014.

1. coingeek12

coingeek12 Well-Known Member

It looks like a minor DDO, but i'm not sure. it has the charectoristics of an MD coin, but also of a DDO coin.
    Can i get some info on what this really is?
    IMG_0241.JPG IMG_0244.JPG IMG_0246.JPG IMG_0250.JPG IMG_0252.JPG IMG_0242.JPG IMG_0243.JPG
    Thanks for helping me with this coin! I know posting lots of these in a short period of time can make some people mad, so i have a limit of 1 suspected error coin a day.

Rick Stachowski likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

Pay no attention to them. Post away.

4. kaosleeroy108

kaosleeroy108 The Mahayana Tea Shop & hobby center

send it in to be graded or to the ana to be evaluated

5. coingeek12

coingeek12 Well-Known Member

And spend 40-50 bucks on coin that may be worth at max 30 when i can wait and get the answer for free?
    I'll just wait.

6. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Don't see anything.

PS - never send in anything to the TPG's because you are wondering if it is a variety or error. If you go onto the CONECA website, you can submit your coins to a variety expert for a $5 charge. This covers evaluation and return shipping.

Coin-Dude likes this.
  7. Rick Stachowski

Rick Stachowski Motor City Car Capital

no return shipping, thats extra, and theres a 25 dollar membership fee, which covers 1 year, I think

8. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

It's $5 for non members or $4 for members. You can join for $25 if you would like to receive other benefits of the club but u don't have to in order to submit coins. The $4 or $5 covers basic first class return postage but if u want anything else or insured it does cost more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Rick Stachowski

Rick Stachowski Motor City Car Capital

well said

Draft saved Draft deleted