2013 gold buffalo proof and reverse proof set!

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by BioEtOH, Oct 12, 2012.

1. McBlzr

McBlzr Sr Professional Collector

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. BioEtOH

BioEtOH Member

4. BioEtOH

BioEtOH Member

hahaha .... definitely a LOL moment !

btw, do you know that they hire a special contractor for handling their website in expectation of the 100th annivesary gold buffalo sale??? :devil:

5. McBlzr

McBlzr Sr Professional Collector

Thanks BioEtOH,

I had not seen that webpage :eek:

6. BioEtOH

BioEtOH Member

Kudos to Cointalk where we can learn from each other about our hobby .... CT, you rock! :hail:

7. Chiefbullsit

Chiefbullsit CRAZY HORSE

Oh Buffalos.....do you mean these?

. IMG_5508.jpg IMG_5882.jpg

8. wgpjr

wgpjr Collector

Someone's showing off! :D I would love to have a collection like that one of these days.

9. Chiefbullsit

Chiefbullsit CRAZY HORSE

Sold 'em all a couple of years ago and bought a couple of coins that I always wanted. I will buy the upcoming 2-pc set though. I and other Buffalo collectors have been asking for a reverse proof since 2007 at least.

10. athrose

athrose Member

Anyone hear more on this topic recently?

Thanks

11. Silverhouse

Silverhouse Well-Known Member

I think I am going to buy the 1/2 OZ AGE UNC version when it comes out. I'll have my tax refund then and I thought it'd be a nice addition to my very very small gold coin collection. I was also thinking about picking up a $10.00 gold indian head.

12. Clint

Clint Member

I have been holding off on even thinking about any other gold...waiting for this...hoping for fractionals...

13. athrose

athrose Member

So if they do come out with fractionals this year, what impact would that have on the prices for the 2008 fractionals?

14. Chiefbullsit

Chiefbullsit CRAZY HORSE

I don't think it would effect them. Most are in collectors hands and they are all VERY LOW mintages.

I haven't heard a peep out of the Mint on the 2013s. I just want a $50 Reverse Proof...:u*meY:

Draft saved Draft deleted