2013 D series Star Note

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Sonnen, May 13, 2018.

1. Sonnen

Sonnen New Member

Found this uncirculated star note in an unusual location. Searched eBay for new and sold listings and haven’t found any of this type. The run is only 250k. Has anyone come across these anywhere else and what do you think it’s worth?

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

4. alurid

alurid Well-Known Member

5. Sonnen

Sonnen New Member

i haven’t seen these in circulation so that’s why I’m curious how rare they are. I also looked in the bep production report for the last year and didn’t see any releases.

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  6. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Out of 4 types of runs yours is the 3rd most common. While the print run is as you stated it was the second run and not the first. The serial number is higher than the run. It's nice and looks crisp but it won't bring much over face value.
    Welcome to CT.

tommyc03 likes this.
  7. Sonnen

Sonnen New Member

Can anyone find a sale of anything in this run,
    D 03 200 001 ↔D 03 450 000. Every bill is on Ebay but I haven't seen any of these. Not saying they are not in circulation, but where are they? With the lower run of 250K you would think a few would have been auctioned already.
    BTW thank you for the welcome. We are new to posting here and a little new to the coin seen. We've sold several star notes already on Ebay, about 60. Several higher end J and L notes that we have found. This bill is interesting to me because I cant find anything on it and I located in an odd place.

Draft saved Draft deleted