2013 American Silver Eagles!

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by jimfan0106, Jan 9, 2013.

1. jimfan0106

jimfan0106 Member

Just placed my order for 3 2013 ASE's...1 for the book, 2 for putaway...Feeling anxious, wish the mint would sell the silver proof sets in the beginning of the year, but I guess it gives us something to look forward to!

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Witty38

Witty38 Member

Just curious, who did you "pre-order" these through, how much was shipping and how much over spot for each did you have to pay?

4. jimfan0106

jimfan0106 Member

5. Witty38

Witty38 Member

You got a pretty good deal with FREE shipping, although I notice they now are $37.86 each coin on that same site.

My local shop wants to charge $5 over spot for these PLUS tax if you buy less than 3 at one time. I can never understand why you have to pay tax on these..it's like paying tax on money!

6. Witty38

Witty38 Member

7. jimfan0106

jimfan0106 Member

Wow, they creeped up quick, I bought 3, so I got them for $36.20 each, I see now 2-4 pricing will set you back 36.34 or a $0.14 increase from just this morning. They ship super fast too, so I should have these in hand before my local coin shops get their shipments from dealers.

8. Danr

Danr Numismatist

9. jimfan0106

jimfan0106 Member

Prices a little lower there, but when you factor in most people will pay via CC, the price is slightly higher and then tack on shipping, for me, buying 3 coins would have cost me an extra $3 vs. what I paid at Aydin. Thanks for the link, saved for future.

Draft saved Draft deleted