2013 $1.00 binary what would you pay for this?

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Raizac, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Raizac

Raizac Well-Known Member

so this is the first of a lot of Note's that i just acquired.. what would you pay for this Note? 2013 1.00 binary.jpg 2013 1.00 binary001.jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

A nice binary note but lots of wear. This would be under $4.00 at my LCS.

4. Coins4Eli

Coins4Eli Collector of Early American Copper

I personally like the look of this note. On a good day if this was sitting in my LCS I would pay up to $12 for it.

5. SensibleSal66

SensibleSal66 U.S Casual Collector / Error Collector

I would pay exactly $2. :)

6. Raizac

Raizac Well-Known Member

I paid 15.00

7. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

I’d say you overpaid. It looks like the top left corner is slightly torn or missing.

masterswimmer likes this.
  8. PlanoSteve

PlanoSteve Well-Known Member

I like the "look" of the SN, albeit the condition is not that great. I have quite a few in my collection which have a similar "look", in much better condition, so I would not have paid that much for, or even acquired this specimen.

You paid what you were willing to pay for it to get it into your collection...& that's OK (as long as you don't make a habit of paying that much). I'm probably closer to Sal on this one, but again, my needs/wants are different.

If you continue in this endeavor, you will find much better quality notes for less than you paid, but you're OK for now.

Unless you are buying to "flip" specimens (you won't make anything on this one), just consider "dollar cost averaging" within your collection, and you can justify just about anything. :jawdrop::D:eek:;)

tommyc03 and masterswimmer like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted