2009 Gold UHR

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Victor, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Victor

Victor Coin Collector

What are people paying for the 2009 ultra high relief gold coin these days?
    I'm talking about selling one raw in the big mint box with papers and book.
    I was quoted $1,725 today by a dealer.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Paul M.

Paul M. Well-Known Member

That sounds realistic, considering you can get them raw in OGP on eBay right now for a hair over $2k.

4. Vess1

Vess1 CT SP VIP

What did they sell for from the mint? It doesn't sound like this one depreciated.

5. Paul M.

It originally sold for $1,189, but the price of gold was around $860/oz. You're right... this one has actually gained in price since it was issued.

6. Vess1

Vess1 CT SP VIP

I do regret not grabbing one. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

7. Paul M.

8. Victor

Victor Coin Collector

Thanks for the information.
    I'm seriously thinking of selling mine. I paid $1,300 buying it AFTER a price increase.

9. KoinJester

KoinJester Well-Known Member

The newest Greysheet has them bid at $1850 so if provident is buying at $2k and selling at $2400, Ebays raw selling for less than $2100 then with fees taking out your in the $1800 range, your best bet would be Provident.

10. Dancing Fire

Dancing Fire Junior Member

That does not make any sense. here is a seller at $2k. Provident can buy from this seller.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-Ultra-...728402?hash=item4d423c4712:g:tnUAAOSwSX9XBGQu

11. KoinJester

KoinJester Well-Known Member

Provident can buy from alot of places, my point was of the said outlets provident would net the most money, I don't make their bids but if they are buying at $2k when they can buy else where cheaper and sellers on fleabay want to take less then they are offering so be it.

EDIT
    Povident must be reading this thread. I see they lowered their buy back bid to 1858 and sell to 2118

Draft saved Draft deleted