2009 cent give away

Discussion in 'Contests' started by wokeupscreamin, Feb 28, 2010.

1. wokeupscreamin

wokeupscreamin Junior Member

I've seen alot of people saying they still havnt found 2009 cents and I have some rolls. If anyone needs any of the 2009's to complete a set or something just say "hey woke, I need __________" and let me know which one you need. Then PM me with your address. I'll put what you need in a 2x2 then send it out to ya. I wouldn't say they are perfect but they came from a bank roll.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. lincolncent

lincolncent Future Storm Chaser Guy

hey woke, i need a presidency cent.

4. pennywise

pennywise Collector of dust

Nice gesture Woke :thumb::thumb:

5. north49guy

north49guy Show me the Money

Hey Woke, I also need a presidency cent. Thanks a bunch!

6. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

hey, woke:
    I need 'em all!

7. wokeupscreamin

To everyone who PM'd me their addresses: Your cents are being mailed out today.

8. sewjr24

sewjr24 Junior Member

Hey, woke, I need the "presidency" cents and the "professional life" cents. If you have any extras of these, I could use them in my Lincoln album. PM sent.

9. lunar lord

lunar lord Junior Member

i still need to find an LP4

10. Shoewrecky

Shoewrecky Coin Hoarder

If you have any denver mints please let me know...that I ma having trouble finding!

11. wokeupscreamin

I want to remind everyone that when you send me your address.. please include your name..

12. jmc2010

jmc2010 Collector of All Coins

Hey, woke, I need them all.

13. ERROR HUNTER

ERROR HUNTER Coins,Stamps

hey, woke:
    I need 'em all!

14. swish513

swish513 Penny & Cent Collector

hey woke, i need the LP4. thanks!

15. wokeupscreamin

I dont mind sending out a coin or two to help people struggling to complete the collection but I'm sorry, I will not send out all 4 or 8 and do your collecting for you.

16. jon67

jon67 Loves Lincoln's

hey woke i need the lp4 phillie cent thanks

17. jmc2010

jmc2010 Collector of All Coins

I just need the last 2

18. acodym

acodym Junior Member

Hey I know that it costs more and not many people do but do you mail it out to Canada?? Thanks!

19. wokeupscreamin

If anyone feels like throwing in a little cash to help with postage my paypal email is dpysher@gmail.com . LP4's are on their way! I'm hoping this thread brings together a sence of CT comradery and maybe someone with a roll or 2010's will do the same thing I'm doin. Hoarding is great. Helping others is greater. I paid face for all my '09's so if I give away 50 of them, I'm only out $.50 Well... plus shipping.

20. micheldura2

micheldura2 Senior Member

YOu are a busy man! Must be why you woke up screaming...lol I found all of mine in bank rolls. You sure are nice sending so much sense out to all these peoples...I mean cents..haha

21. kimdehart

kimdehart Penny Nut

A little Help

Hey wokeupscreamin , Just sent you some money in PayPal, it is in the gift side so they don't take out any fee's... this will help out a little with postage. I know coming from a very small town (1300 people) that some of the cents are hard to come by, and I love to help people and make them smile, it is worth 10 fold for the smiles....Keep up the good work.....Pennie Nut

Draft saved Draft deleted