2009 A 100 Bill Error Note?

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by Mirza Beck, May 20, 2015.

1. Mirza Beck

Mirza Beck Member

Friends, Thanks for your views.. and advise on the last 100 Bill .
    Here is another note. I closely examined it after the pictures. Its not a teller or someone at home that can create this. The camera captured that the error is lifted OFF the Bill itself. There are very tiny symbols that are not part of the regular bill that are part of the error.

There is Ink spilled all over the lower Jacket.

Again, thats just my thoughts..
    Appreciate your views and thoughts on this or advise on should I send it in for grading etc.

God Bless
    Beck.
    PS: Friends, if you need more pic please let me know.The reverse of the Bill is perfect.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. SteveInTampa

SteveInTampa Always Learning

Looks like a typical teller stamp to me.

4. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

5. harris498

harris498 Accumulator

Sigh, indeed.

6. vdbpenny1995

vdbpenny1995 Well-Known Member

Send it into PMG and let us know how it goes.

7. enamel7

enamel7 Junior Member

It's just an ink stamp.

8. gradofan

gradofan Member

PMG charges an arm and a leg. I don't think it's worth sending in... not a MAJOR error like unmatched serial #'s or a early star*

9. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

At the risk of hurting your tender little ego, OP, your note is NOT a BEP error!
    Learn how a note is printed and you'll see exactly what others here see.

10. Mirza Beck

Mirza Beck Member

Friends, Thanks for your advise to not send it in. I recently brought a 1879 S Morgan and a 1900 New Orleans Morgan (Good Grade). Took a lot of pictures due to the Morgans seemed very different. Anyway thats what I doing currently..perhaps they would be worth attribution .Also I retook pic of the 1921P Morgan that the post is already existing here.Better pic , I let the coin sit in the plastic nice holders and discoverd that it does create a finer pic due to the light does not bounce off as much.
    Anyway...Thanks for your input on the paper money.

11. Mirza Beck

Mirza Beck Member

A while ago I found a 1974 Cent and its looks very different a expert said.Also I recently had it weighed. And its 3.00 grams.... cents should be 3.1 is that right.
    Maybe this would be worth grading.
    Perhaps that mint was trying to make another proto-type like the aluminum one.

12. non_cents

non_cents Well-Known Member

Cents usually have a mint tolerance of +/- .1 grams. Yours falls within tolerance. Don't get it graded.

13. Mirza Beck

Mirza Beck Member

Thanks for your advise but it looks a bit different as well....

14. enamel7

enamel7 Junior Member

Everybody thinks they find a million dollar coin, then..............

Draft saved Draft deleted