2009 $20 star true binary

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by eric6794, Jul 23, 2016.

1. eric6794

eric6794 Well-Known Member

I was lucky again today and came across this $20 star true binary in my till at work needless to say I was excited when I found it but was low on cash, luckily my buddy was kind enough to bring me some cash so I could buy it (friends are great). It is my first true binary and to top it off it's a star note so bonus. It has some condition issues typical circulation wear folds and such plus it has blue ink on a bit of the top part of the note and some black ink on the reverse both im assuming because of something they do at the bank. I was thinking of selling it because I would like to put the 20 plus whatever I get extra to a coin that I really want but not sure realistically on how much I should start bidding, I see there are binary notes on ebay for sell some are a ridiculous price but I dont see anything about a true binary star note. I am going to do some researching but input would be great. 20binary1.jpg 20binary2.jpg

gronnh20, paddyman98 and dwhiz like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

4. SteveInTampa

SteveInTampa Always Learning

Some collectors would like this despite it's condition. I'm not a binary collector, so I would offer it up to the first collector that sent me $20 and a SASE, or spend it.

5. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Very nice find. Except for that darn ink in the upper right corner it's in great shape and a Star note to boot. Great find. It's a keeper. :)

6. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

I Love it Eric!

Draft saved Draft deleted