2007 Sacagawea Dollar silver?

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by darcybourdo, Nov 10, 2011.

1. H8_modern

H8_modern Attracted to small round-ish art

Taopaths is right, I bought two of these for my daughters Christmas stockings. Paid a dollar each from my LCS

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Looks chrome plated to me. Certainly doesn't look silver to me, better luck next time. thumb.gif

4. Christy82lee*

Christy82lee* New Member

I have a shinny silver plated sacagawe coin , the year is along the edge , at this time Its not with me but as soon as I get home I will post a picture of it. I had four of them and spent 2 of them about 3 years ago . Anyone know anything about a silver one ever being minted , is it a fake coin or did it skip a stage of them making of the coin. Idk . Wish I did tho .

5. Christy82lee*

Christy82lee* New Member

I have a shinny silver plated sacagawe coin , the year is along the edge , at this time Its not with me but as soon as I get home I will post a picture of it. I had four of them and spent 2 of them about 3 years ago . Anyone know anything about a silver one ever being minted , is it a fake coin or did it skip a stage of them making of the coin. Idk . Wish I did tho .

6. SorenCoins

SorenCoins Well-Known Member

Its electroplated in .999 fine silver, I have one I posted a year ago, they were in slabs.

7. bobg

bobg New Member

do you know what company/person created this? is there an address on the box?

8. bobg

bobg New Member

do you know what company/person created this? is there an address on the box?

9. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

This thread is from 2011 and was last used in 2016. The coin in question was plated to make it look like an error. The OP is no longer an active member.
    Welcome to CT.

Draft saved Draft deleted